National Credit Audit Corporation Complaints & Reviews

National Credit Audit Corporationdebt collection

I have been subjected also to a debt collection notice for $13 for a Golf Digest subscription I have no recollection of. Given the numerous complaints against this collection agency, it appears to be a common practice of theirs, namely attempting to get people to pay small amounts for magazine subscriptions rather than be bothered disputing it. It perhaps warrants a broader investigation.

• Valerie Oct 15, 2008

I keep receiving a collection notice for a magazine subscription from Sherman Travel-which was NEVER ordered. I received one copy of this magazine=-thinking it was just junk mail-never have I filled out anything, not even a trial.

• Si
    singh striker Sep 05, 2009

same thing happened to me, if think the company should be sued for this

National Credit Audit CorporationBogus Mailing

I have recieved a bogus Collection Notice from National Credit Audit Corporation for IGNITE YOUR FAITH MAGAZINE, which I requested but never ordered. I paid it. I will happily be one of the people to assist if filing a class action suit.

• Hu
    Hubert Bryan Oct 18, 2008

I have had several notices frm National Credit Audit Corp. for
    Motor Trend Magazine which I am not receiving. I did not
    renew because I have not been able to read for some time.
    The previous letter was a very threatening one. I hate to waste
    a stamp to reply to a bogus billing, or to pay for a phone call
    concerning same. I don't want to sue anyone. I just want them
    to "cease and desist".

• Tr
    tracy Oats Oct 23, 2008

National Credit Audit Corp is affiliated in some way with a marketing company called "Choice Point Precision Marketing" - totally shady, aggressive tactics. Call them at (309) 689-1000 and ask to be removed from their mailing list / aka collection notice list. I'm going to report them to the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs, which actually has them listed as a debt collection agency.

National Credit Audit CorporationDemand payment for something I didn't renew and don't want

I received a notice from National Credit Audit Corporation today, advising that I owed 39.97 for my subscription to Games for Windows. I had a subscription to this magazine but I didn't renew it,?as I'm no longer interested in getting this magazine. Why in the world would someone demand payment for something I didn't renew and don't want?

They included in their notice that I was only to contact them and not to contact Games for Windows. I believe that this is America and I can contact whomever I choose to.

Elizabeth Hill

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices