Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about MVQ*VALMAX

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for MVQ*VALMAX. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with MVQ*VALMAX.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used MVQ*VALMAX's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with MVQ*VALMAX, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with MVQ*VALMAX. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
1:22 pm EDT

MVQ*VALMAX TOOK MY MONEY ! 120.00 FOR NOTHING

I WAS ON THE NET ONE DAY SAW A FREE SITE COST NOTHING LOOKED AT NO PROBLEM THIS WAS IN JAN. NOW IT IS AUG.NEVER LOOK AT MY BANK STATEMENT ...CALLED BANK ON THE FRIST TO CHECK BALANCE $19.95 ON CARD GONE WHERE I HAVE NO CLUE CALL BANK THEY SAY IT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT EVERY MONTH FOR SIX MONTHS GET BANK SUMMARY TODAY AND THERE IT IS BIGGER THEN DALLAS...MVQ*VALMAX 19.95GONE CALL PH.NO.TO FIND WHAT IS GOING ON I'M BEING CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MUCH LESS BOUGHT OH THEY DID GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY FOR AUG.BUT WHAT ABOUT MY $120.00 SO SORRY-YOU ORDERED IT!

Read full review of MVQ*VALMAX and 8 comments

Hide full review
8 comments
D
D
Dirty Johnny
Vernal, US
May 03, 2010 3:35 pm EDT

Dind't catch charge for quite a few months. Trying to get charges reversed now.

Scammers- They need taken down

B
B
BubbaZ
Santa Cruz, US
Dec 30, 2009 4:49 pm EST

This just happened to my brother they charged $90.00! Were giong to contact the company and get his money back!

Johnnam28
latrobe, US
Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm EST

Funny i just called for my boyfriend since they charged him their little SCAAMING FEE...and the stuppid broad ddin't e4ven argue...like what company doesnt argue with someone...cus their scammers thats why...and i hope everyones reporting this to the FTC...and sending letters to their generals...i hate scammers...sorry for everyones loses to...and also note they have to give you ALL OF YOUR MONEY BACK...if not call your local lawyer or police officers!

Johnnam28
latrobe, US
Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm EST

VALMAC NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN...SCAMMMMERRRRSSS

Shannon36535
Foley, US
Oct 10, 2009 1:34 am EDT

little more research and i found this site.

apparently they sign you up then you have to search them out to activate or cancel your membership.

website is http://www.membershipcenter.com/index.aspx

gives you the option to cancel . also has numbers and email addresses.
it lets you find your membership with the code from your bank statement ( the name they charged you under) and your email address. It gives you the option to enter your credit card number BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND IT!

Good Luck all!

C
C
C.Wilson
, US
Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm EDT

HOw do you get your money back? I can't find a phone number or anything to call these stupid thieves.!

janet hitchcock
Edgefield, US
Aug 14, 2009 7:31 pm EDT

i did a .95 people search- a week later 3 different charges-different name companies--but they were all under the mvq umbrella. how do they get away with just taking your money.

M
M
mommie2two1999
37064, US
Aug 13, 2009 7:54 pm EDT

I experienced a similar situation with this company. I contacted local law enforcement regarding this matter and had the officer speak with a representative from ValMax. According to the officer, this was a fraudulent use of a credit card which is a felony in the state of Tennessee. When the officer spoke with the representative of this company, he advised that ValMax would refund the cash amount in its entirety. The representative advised it would take 3-5 business days to process. Further more, he apologized without question for the inconvenience that I experienced. BEWARE OF FRAUD!

ComplaintsBoard
X
10:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In November of 2008 I paid Intelius for a locate report on my granddaughter. As I can best recall a pop-up came up and asked if I wanted to take a survey for a $10 rebate. I started to and realized that it was a "come on" and closed down the window. Unfortunately when I entered the information for Intelius I failed to see the signup for Value Max which I...

Read full review of MVQ*VALMAX and 43 comments