Infinity Incentive Group Complaints & Reviews

Infinity Incentive Group — Scam!

I attended a 2 and half hour seminar located in Tinley Park, IL. After rejecting their sales pitch to sell me...

Infinity Incentive GroupCruise offer is Fraud/Scam for more money

I received an offer for a 7 day cruise from a timeshare presentation I attended. I read the fine print, followed all the instructions and time frames that were laid out. Clearly this company looks for every opportunity to void the offers to customers.
My offer was for an upper/lower berth room. I am currently trying to redeem the certificate for that room, which they offered me but have since found out that the room is not available. In order for me to set foot on the boat and redeem my certificate I have to pay an "upgrade fee" for an inside state room or better at a cost of $850+ PLUS the balance of taxes and fees owed on top of the $100 required deposit.

Carnival is offering directly to customers online the same deal for the same price so it is actually more expensive to redeem you trip with IIG than it is to book directly with the cruise line. This organization is dishonest and does not follow their own rules. An ethical organization would provide AT A MINIMUM any available room for no upgrade fee to at least get their customer on the ship. Clearly I am not dealing with an ethical organization.

I am currently dealing with the customer service rep "Leah" and am being told that my account is now on hold because I didn't respond immediately and provide my CREDIT CARD INFO AND PAYMENT for the "upgraded" room.

I expect Infinity Incentive Group to fulfill their obligation.
I am going to post on all social media avenues to spread the word about this organization until they fulfill the terms of the offer they presented, or better it. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau.

Buyer be ware.

Alex Carrington Jul 26, 2013

Stacy,
    Our availability is assigned to us in blocks. We are charged high season rates during this time when we are booking outside of our allotment. It may not be displayed as high season if you are purchasing retail, but for purposes of allotments and availability for the volume purchasers, it is. Not only that, but where many people canceled their cruises, which is accounting for 70% of the open rooms for Sept right now, we will not have any access except retail travel agent rates. We realize that our promotional offers, like any promotional offers, come with restrictions and require a certain amount of flexibility. We also realize that, because of that, our offers do not work for everyone. Please rest assured that if you are not satisfied, you are always entitled to a full refund of your deposit. Please call our customer service department with your request and we will expedite your refund. Thank you.

• Sw
    Swendt334 Sep 24, 2013

As a follow up to my original complaint, I was contacted today for my second available travel date. As this is months after my first go round with this joke of an organization, I was actually offered my upper/lower berth cabin as stated on my certificate. The kicker of the deal this time is the port is now an upgrade (which it was not in June) and the c****y room that is supposed to cost "the balance of taxes and port charges" is $854.
    As a side note, an offer of a full refund of the $100 deposit I paid is insulting because the value of this offer was to actually get on the ship. The theft occurs when you don't fulfill the offer. Taxes for that room are under $200. Minus my $100 deposit I should have a balance of under $100. Not a bill for $854.
    I was willing to be flexible, however I have yet to have anyone explain to me what the actual value of this offer is when the consumer pays for the entire cost of the trip. Your incentive trip is actually more expensive than going direct with the cruise lines. Unethical ~ Fraudulent ~ Misleading ~ Criminal organization.
    I will follow up with the Federal Trade Commission, the AZ Attorney General, the BBB and the National Consumers League along with Channel 12 news.

Infinity Incentive GroupRefund

I too paid the $598.00 fee for the Upper/Lower Berth Staterooms that so many have:

But when time comes for booking those rooms were not available and I would have to pay more for different rooms. So I requested a refund of my deposit, in which i was told by Jodi that I would have to mail it in and would take 8 weeks to process. So I did so on May 18th 2012. Nearly 6 months later (yea so much for an 8 week refund process) I have yet to receive my refund. I am now sending in my second notice as of today Nov 7th, 2012. I have no gripe with this company other than what I was originally paid for was "not available" anymore and just simply would like a refund.

Alex Carrington Nov 15, 2012

Dear Mr. Hollenbeck,
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused and regret that we were not able to assist you with your travel request. We are happy to report that your refund was processed and mailed on November 12, . You may have already received it but if you haven't, you should be receiving it shortly. Thank you for your patience.

• Jh
    JHollenbeck Nov 16, 2012

As of 11/16/12 I received my refund from customer service. I appreciate the promptness from the second notice.

Regards,
    Josh Hollenbeck

Infinity Incentive GroupScam

I went to a sales presentation for 90 minutes and they tried to sell us a package on our credit card. It was supposedly worth 9999.00 but they said we could get it for 3000. What a scam. Just to play along, and get the free airfaire and cruise, I led them on and was filling out the paperwork to join, knowing dam well I was going to cancel anyway. Why would I pay 3000.00 so they can book vacations for so called 1/2 price. Either way you are paying for the trip. Got to the end of the paperwork and it had a 300.00 cancellation fee. I laughed and got up. They gave me a voucher for the free airfaire and cruise. All a bunch of Horse*&%^%&&. They want 598.00 money order, like I just fell off the turnip truck yesterday. How in the hell, does a company like this one, get away with stealing people's money. Well they did not get any of mine!!! They stated all the internet bookings are overpriced. Well at least you can use a credit card, and, if something goes wrong you have a recourse action. Do yourself a favor, never ever, ever send anything money order - you might as well send the cash same difference

• Lo
    LOVESDOGS Feb 24, 2010

I 1st sent by email and my registration 2 times and got no anwser back.So I mail in everything but photo ID and 100$ they requested.I had a feeling this was too good to be true.Thank god I went to scam page before I sent in any money.I think it is time for us all to band together and get a class action lawsuit going against these scam artist. If there is anyone here that is in the business or knows anyone to get a class action suit going email me at [email protected] I'll be the 1st to sign up. Lori and John

• Ir
    Iroquois Lake Aug 06, 2010

I read your submission to the Complaints Board just before getting out my "Flyaway Registration Form" which my wife and I discovered had expired and what is made out as a "freebie" is something that allows them to keep money and not provide anything tangible in return. I am sure that there are many people like my wife and I who have by virture of Infinities' "Terms and Conditions" actually are out money because these "Terms and Conditions" are really escape clauses allowing them to retain deposits without providing the applicant with what they were expecting.
    Also firms who use this company's promotion materials should know, must know, the sleazy obstacles that are set up to guarantee many customers failures.
    I agree that a class action should be taken against Infinity.

• Sl
    sleeping in two double beds Aug 24, 2010

Was given this "free certificate" on behalf of VACATION STATION. Wished I had seen the scam page before sending money for a 3 day 2 night stay at Myrtle Beach, SC. My accomodations were supposed to be a King Bedroom, Non smoking. We were reserved a room with two double beds over looking the street. Infinity Incentives would do NOTHING to change even though the resort had king and queen bedrooms available. I hope anyone thinking they are getting anything for free checks into them before sending money!!!

John Kidder Sep 26, 2012

I will agree 100%. At the presentation I was told that I would receive a cruise plus airfare. Even the final figures are the same except that I was going to be charged %$1739.00. The lady from the travel agency told me that "Nowhere on your postcard does it say 'free' only that you will receive a cruise and airfare." What a con game.

Infinity Incentive Groupoffer was voided

I received a call from a Marketing Firm for Global Vacation Network. The purpose of the call was to attend a 90 minute presentation to demonstrate ways you could save money by being a member of the club etc. We were given a local agency to contact and schedule the 90 min presentation. When we got there and signed in, during the presentation we discover that we were already members of the Global Vacation Club. Therefore, we were entitled to a free gift due to the fact there were no obligation and the prize would be free. We selected the round trip anywhere in the United States, $300 gas or grocery card etc. When I sent the form into Infinity Incentive Group located at Box 3479 Lake Havasu City AZ 86405 in a timely manner $100 deposit ti appeared it was taken a long time to respond. Subsequently, I contacted their agency and I was informed that my registration was voided due to the fact I did not allow at least 90 days between each city selected. It is my opinion there was no consistent verbiage, in one letter it states and i quote" if not submitted in the timeframes and in the format requested or offer is void. in another document which was the Congratulations letter it states" Please keep in mind they process thousands of these a week so any deviation from the enclosed guidelines could void your certificate. The reason I put the same date for each city selected, because if arrangement could not be made on the date for the first city selected perhaps we could have negotiate the other two cities selected. I am disappointed no call me to tell me it was voided nor there was any customer relations to agree upon what could have been offered, in other words there was poor communication. The offer to send back the $100 and no other alternative was accepted. The final straw was that I am a Owner currently in the Global Vacation Club, however we did not know that until we attended the 90 min. presentation, and I felt the company did not want to honor their commitment.

Alex Carrington Jul 26, 2012

Dear Mr. Ellis, We appreciate your concerns and apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. We are an in-bound call center and you are always welcome to call at anytime for answers to any question you may have. However, due to the volume of calls received we are unable to make out-bound calls. Our terms and conditions clearly outline our process and necessary steps to complete for fulfillment of your promotional certificate. As far as a product exchange, we apologize that you were never offered an exchange during your correspondence with us. We would like to offer you one at this time but we do not have any information as to how to contact you. If you would call us back and provide your customer number and name we would be happy to assist. Our Customer Service Number is 866-800-4350 We are available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

Alex Carrington
    Customer Relations Manager

Infinity Incentive GroupFees on Free Cruise

Was given a Certificate for a free cruise, but had to pay $598 up front for port fees etc. Well, when we got the intinerary for the cruise it was going to cost me more than if I just went out to the Cruise line and booked it. And it did not include airfare. This is a scam to get 589 dollars per couple. We asked when was non-peak time and that was when we booked, but were told afterwards it was peak time. Online the same rooms cost %25 per person, and were the better interior stateroom than described below.

Here is the information put on my intinerary:
Inside Stateroom (1A) Upper/Lower Berth is NOT AVAILABLE

*Fee Status below includes: Upgrades, Holiday, Peak Time Frame and all taxes & service fees.*
OPTION 1: Sail Date:09/30/2012
4C Inside Stateroom - Total cost less $598 Deposit applied, balance due to book reservation is: $1590
*Fee Status below includes: Upgrades, Travel Insurance, Holiday, Peak Time Frame and all taxes & service fees.*
OPTION 2: Sail Date:09/30/2012
4C Inside Stateroom - Total cost less $598 Deposit applied, balance due to book reservation is: $1740

*Fee Status below includes: Upgrades, Travel Insurance, Gratuities, Holiday, Peak Time Frame and all taxes & service fees*
OPTION 3: Sail Date:09/30/2012
4C Inside Stateroom - Total cost less $598 Deposit applied, balance due to book reservation is: $1900

(All staterooms are based on availability at time of booking)

This is a quote only until attached form is received. Price is not guaranteed till booked and subject to change.
-----------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Payment must be by credit card, automatic check withdrawal or you can overnight a money order or cashiers check. Once your Credit Card Authorization form is received we will arrange your reservations and send you a confirmation letter letting you know everything is complete and your travel documents will be forwarded to you shortly after that. (approximately 2- 3 weeks prior to your departure) ************************************************************************* Please submit passenger's names as they appear on your drivers' license or passport. Once booked there is no cancellation or refunds! Reservations Department Jodi [protected]@iignet.com Infinity Incentive Group, Inc P.O. Box 3479 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405 Customer Service [protected] FAX: [protected]

John Kidder Sep 26, 2012

I'm in 100% agreement. It's a big rip off! My info was exactly the same except that it was going to cost me $1739.00 because there were no bunk bed suites available for my wife and me. The lady (Toni) at the agency even said " On your original card it does not state 'free' any place. It just says you will receive..."

Infinity Incentive GroupFEES ARE RIDICULOUS

I received the offer as so many others have, of a 7 day cruise. There were port taxes and fees of $598 and I was perfectly willing to pay this. However, when I received my Travel Request Form, it stated that at time of confirmation, I would also have to pay a minimum of $223 to $362 per person. I called, expecting to confirm that these additional fees were to pay for any upgrades that I might request. I was told that no, this additional amount was for additional fees and taxes and that would only get me a tiered bunk bed in an interior room, and that there would be ADDITIONAL FEES for any upgrades to an ocean view room. Are you kidding me? That would mean their "taxes and fees" would total anywhere between $1000 and $1400!!! I have booked balcony rooms for just barely more than these "fees" are. What a shame that this company actually exists to rip off people in this horrible way! Tell me, what exactly is their "INCENTIVE"????

Infinity Incentive GroupPort Tax Refund

I paid a port tax of $598.00 on 9/23/2011. When we found we could not schedule a cruise I phoned and ask about a refund of my port tax. Since no cruise had been scheduled I was told I would get my refund. I must request it in writing. I did this on Oct 17th, 2011.
Nov. 28, I called a inquired about my refund. Spoke with Leah. She said I should expect my check soon after Dec. 19th
Jan. 6th 2012 I called again, this time I spoke with Jennifer. She did not know why my refund had not been sent, but she would see that it go out Mon, the 9th of Jan.
Today Jan. 18th I have tried to call twice and both times I get a message that I would have to call back at a later date.
My Father taught me as a youngster that a liar is worse than a thief. These people are both.

Janet Meadows Mar 09, 2012

Many apologies for the delay in receiving your refund. Have you received it at this point? If not please allow me the opportunity to look into this issue further for you. In order to do so I will need your customer PIN number and name. You may respond to me at [email protected]

Janet Meadows

Infinity Incentive GroupSTOLE MONEY

THIS COMPANY NOT WORK AT ALL. BE CAREFUL THEY STOLE MONEY.
I HAVE LIKE 7 LETTER FROM THEM TO SCHEDULE MY VACATION THAT I PAID LIKE 4 YEARS AGO AND THEY NEVER ANSWER PHONES GIVING ME AN ANSWER.
LIZETTE. A

• Th
    Thmada May 07, 2014

People! Beware of this company. They are criminals and will
    Steal your money like they did mine. There's no free
    Airline tickets, pay only taxes and fees. It's all a bunch
    Of ###. We should all get together and file a class action lawsuit against
    These worthless thugs. I hope you die in your beds when sleeping and burn
    In hell.

Infinity Incentive GroupTravel Voucher

They seem to find any excuse not to honor the free vacation you receive from Global Travel. First voucher I was given had expired and the second one I sent in was voided because it was not sent certified mail. Global Travel entices you to buy their services with these worthless vouchers. It's all a scam.

• Tr
    travelers Aug 26, 2013

I agree completely!!! Sent my voucher in with my $100 money order, but because I didn't send it via certified mail, they sent back the money and said it was voided because I didn't follow instructions. I called the next day, and there was no consideration on my part...too bad...it's been voided because you have to follow procedure. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! When I told her it was a scam operation, she hung up on me!

Infinity Incentive GroupFREE AIRLINE TICKET SCAM

My wife and I attened a seminar that our friend had given them our name for them to call about a travel group. We were not told anything except we would receive a pair of airline tickets for anywhere we wanted just to attend and listen to this presentation by their saleseman named Don( phone number [protected]).We were hesitant about this but was assured it was not a scam.

When we were told the cost for this, we knew we could not afford it so we turned it down and so they gave us the voucher for the free airline tickets, after reading the instructions and sending our first 100.00 for the confirmation, which we realize now we should have stopped there because then we receive another letter asking for more money, I called and just wanted to cancel and get my money back, I was told to send a letter certified and it would be mailed back to me that was on Nov 16, 2009 and I have confirmation it was received by Celia Bur Gay on Nov19, 2009, I can't even get anyone to call me back about this.
I would appreciate any assistance you can give me in this matter.
Carl Hall

• Pa
    Pat Iparraguirre Nov 05, 2010

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, IT IS A SCAM, THERE IS NO TAIRLINE TICKET OR REWARDS CASH, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY !!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONE AGAIN !!!

Infinity Incentive Groupdid nt refund deposit of $100

Dear Sir:

The following company:

P.O. 3479
WEB Page: http://www.infinityincentives.com/
Phone Numbers: [protected] (Customer Service)
[protected]

offered a free travel promotion to anywhere in the USA. In order to do this, they requested a $100 prepayment to cover service fees and taxes.

We were given Pin # P158623 and sent the paperwork for a travel request. It was not possible to return the paperwork in time because I was on vacation. Due to a number of restrictions, it was unlikely that we could book travel to the specific place and date we required.

I called Customer Service and requested a refund of my $100 deposit fee. They indicated I should put the request in writing. I sent a letter on July 7, 2009 requesting my refund.

I called Customer Service on 08/12/2009 and asked why my refund was not sent. They indicated it would take 8 weeks to process. It is now over 8 weeks.

I have tried again to make contact with Infinity Incentive Group again via both phone and E-mail. No one ever answers the phone and clicking “9” does not work for leaving a message. I also sent E-mail through their WEB page but have received no response.

You will note that there are a number of complaints against the Infinity Incentive group at:

I need assistance in securing my refund and would appreciate your help.

Very truly yours,

Lloyd M. Uhler, Jr.
1300 Glen Cove
Richardson, TX 75080
Phone No. [protected]
E-mail: [protected]@sbcglobal.net

• In
    invasion Oct 02, 2009

I have on numerous occasions tried to contact this company there has been withdarwals and I want this to stop don't know whom to contact the phone number next to the withdrawal is not accurate if anyone could please help with this it would be very much appreciated

Infinity Incentive Groupnever received gas rebate

I donated my vehicle to Goodwill and was offered a "$300 Gas Pass Rebate Offer." It cost me $35 to enroll in the program, which claimed to rebate $25 for every $100 in gas spentm provided $100 was spent within one month. I sent in all the required registration materials via certified mail, and never heard back from them. I researched online and found phone numbers on this website, but no one answers. No help through email either. I am currently trying to get my refund through Goodwill. By the looks of the complains on this website, I would not join any of their various "reward" offers.

• Zy
    zyldman Jun 29, 2010

I paid $35, got the 1st $25 Rebate Check, had my credit card info stolen and called them to update my account with a new credit card number, but have never heard from them since. It has been over a month, and now their 800# isn't working: "You have reached a call force number that is no longer in service."

Infinity Incentive GroupRip off

BUYER BE WARE!
Infinity Incentive Group should change their name to the “Rip-off Group”. I signed up for a seminar and as a thank you I was given a gas rebate program with instruction on what you have to do to claim a $25 gas coupon on a monthly basis for one year. To start with, you have to pay $35 to register, they will then send you a form which you have to include with your first month’s submittal. Each submittal has to be sent certified mail with a stamped self-addressed envelope (SSAE).
Well, I paid the $35, got the first month’s form, saved my gas receipts as instructed and at the end of the month submitted my receipts with the received form and SSAE.
After waiting three weeks, I finally called. I was told I have been disqualified because I did not include a SSAE. I DID. The same thing happened the second month.
I checked with my three other colleagues who signed up at the same time and ALL of them had the same experience.
The bottom line is that Infinity Incentive Group is a rip-off company. They get $35 from each registrant and keep the $25 coupons they are supposed to send you every month. That equals $335 from EACH registrant.
Well, I am not done with them. Stay tuned.

Joy Stoeffler Jun 10, 2008

Infinity has taken my $100.00 and now can not be reached. I am not sending any more money. (They asked for another $189.00 for taxes. No Way. Wish I had checked this web site before sending my first $100.00. Who is going to do something about them!

PO Box 3479
    1-800-309-6192
    1-866-333-7305.

Robin Lusk Jun 26, 2008

Dear Ms. Stoeffler,
    I'm sorry that you are unable to travel with us.
    Your complaint though is untrue. You never requested a refund and you never canceled your voucher. If you would like a refund simply request a refund and it shall be sent to you.

Refund requests must be mailed to us in writing and signed by the primary traveler on the account. Please reference your PIN# and mail to:

ATTN: Refunds
    Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405

Please allow 8 weeks for processing.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service at 866-653-2139.

Customer Service Supervisor
    (866)653-2139

• Sl
    sleeping in two double beds Aug 24, 2010

I too have been ripped off! Was given the certificate and was emailed two options for the dates and city I requested. I faxed my info and credit card for upgraded charges (peak season-that I was never told would be included) for the option that I choose. Called to confirm with the resort before I headed out of town. Was told my reservation was for two double beds instead of the king bedroom stated on my option. Infinity Incentives would do NOTHING about it and said the room accomations on my option was a "mistake". I talked with Becky who was supposed to me the "customer service manager", some help she was. They will do nothing even though the resort has availablity to accomodate us into a room with a king or even a queen bed.

Resolved Infinity Incentive GroupTheir FREE flights are a scam

Do Not even bother trying to get your FREE flights from these folks, the entire thing is a scam. After sending in my $100 deposit, and spending a bundle on certified mail to get my request registered, the best prices they could come up with for my FREE flight weren't even as good as what I could locate and book myself. Save yourself enormous headache and just skip this whole scam.

• Do
    dorrine fisher Feb 01, 2010

Apparently Infinity Incentives group is based all over the United States and continues to scam people, through various vaction club presentation methods... Why is this company still in business???

Cheeze Mar 29, 2010

Infinity Incentive Group took us for $100.00 sent certified mail for two FREE AIRLINE tickets. After sending in the request-$50.00 per person processing fee-we were sent a Travel Request Form saying that we needed to pay FEES of an additional $90.00 to $180.00. My husband called and was told these additional fees were to cover taxes and other miscellaneous fees (the lady on the phone read off about 50 different fees including "facilities charge"?!?!?) Does IIG own the facility issuing the airline tickets. I have bought a lot of tickets off the internet and the "FEES" never amounted to more than $49.00. The small print also stated that the total worth of each ticket would not exceed $250.00 per person. If I pay $50.00 plus $180.00 then I have basically BOUGHT the FREE AIRLINE TICKET. I have not tried to get my $100.00 back but am going to go to the place where we did our initial presentation and picket the place if necessary, not to mention call and write and write and write to whoever will listen. This company should NOT be allowed to continue. How many more people will be ripped off.

• Sm
    Smiley12 Mar 03, 2014

This company should definitely be put out of business... Should change their name to Infinity Disincentive Group... They will do anything to deter people from claiming these "free" offers... My offer was voided because I sent a "personal check" but the terms and conditions listed "checks, cashiers checks, and money orders" acceptable methods of payment. BEWARE do not attempt to do business with this company...

Infinity Incentive GroupFree travel never received

I went to a presentation for the travel club and was promised for attending that I would receive a set of luggage which would be there and free airline tickets. When we got there there was no luggage, just another voucher for travel. I sent both vouchers in and received a letter back on both. The first one asked for #100 reservation fee the second one for a $50 reservation fee. Then there were time frames and procedures to follow. That wasn't what they promised when they send me the original offer.

One thing lead to another and they got $50 out of me, but I got zero out of them.

What a ripoff!!!

Janice Meadows Nov 14, 2008

Thank you for your comments. I would like to comment on the travel vouchers that you received for your time spent at a presentation with a company.

Infinity Incentives Group is not that company. We are the company that fulfills the travel vouchers that you received. Our terms and conditions are clearly printed on the back of the travel voucher.

The deposit that you are required to send in after activation is used towards the fees that you are responsible to pay per the terms and conditions of that voucher. If at anytime you do not travel with us, all you need to do is write in and request your deposit be refunded. Or if you prefer, you may call Customer Service at 866-653-2139.

Like any promotional offer, of course there are a series of steps that you must take in order to provide the necessary travel information to us so that we may book your trip.

Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions.

Janice Meadows
    Customer Care
    866-653-2139

• Do
    Don't con a Soldier May 17, 2011

Janice,

Please change your business name to Incompetent Infidel Group.
    Thanks much,
    Gordon

Resolved Infinity Incentive Group2 FREE airline tickets cost more than I would have to pay to fly across US

2 free airline tickets cost more than I would have to pay to fly across US if I shopped for my tickets!! Free costs hundreds of dollars in fees and taxes. Free to me means no cost!

• Ju
    Julie Harris Nov 27, 2007

This place has been a complete joke. They make you jump through unbelievable hoops. Any variance from what their "rules" are negate any vouchers. They want you to send them a copy of your social security card BEFORE you even accept the tickets or agree to their "taxes and fees". The reason, of course, is so they can send you a 1099. They are NOT getting that info from me. This place, as far as I'm concerned is nothing but a SCAM!

• As
    Ashok Apr 23, 2008

I recieved a certificate for 2 free airline tickets. Now they are asking me to send $100 for the tickets for taxes etc.

I do not want to lose maoney just for FREE tickets. Can anybody advise and tell how much will it cost for two FREE tickets from IIG?

Robin Lusk May 01, 2008

The "Free" tickets you are referring to are actually a Promotional Voucher that your Sponsor (Organization that you received it from) has given you as an incentive to view their presentation or allow them to spend your time considering a service or product.

These vouchers clearly state in the Terms and Conditions on the back that there are fees associated with your traveling on them. If you were told these are free that is very incorrect.

You should never accept any representation other than that that is printed on the contract/voucher. Infinity Incentive Group follows a strict protocol when receiving or refunding client money. The $100 you are referring to is a deposit that is held and applied towards those fees. If for some reason you do not travel you may request in writing a refund of your $100. Like any major organization, the refund is processed and mailed to you.

Should anyone have a question regarding our policy/procedure for traveling or refunding our clients, I would be happy to answer those questions directly.

Lake HAvasu City, AZ 86405
    866-510-1289

Marc D Nov 18, 2008

This board is invaluable and as a last minute check(on google to find these comments) before I submitted my $100 for the travel voucher ('free' airfare for two) I am now ripping it up.
    Obviously that is what they count on(I sat thru a travel presentation in Parsippany, NJ) and the offer for 'free airfare' is an unbelievable scam forcing you to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops and who knows if you would ever get the 'free' airfare (God knows the flight probably would leave 2 or 3AM!), I am still waiting for the 'Ritz Carlton' vouchers they claimed they 'ran out' of and would mail to me! (Ha!)

• My
    My Parents were ripped off Jun 22, 2009

These people are ###. They enjoy ripping off seniors and those who have no access to proper information. These vouchers are restricted travel (they're making my parents travel at off peak times and dates) and cost MORE than if booked through a regular (expedia, travelocity) ticketing service. I warned my parents, but they decided to give it a shot.
    Now they're out $500+. No conscience, no ethics. Just absolute ### of the earth.

• Ms
    mshumv Apr 06, 2010

I'm sooooooo glad I did a Google search, you all confirmed my suspicions - I searched because of the 1st red flag, 'money order only' - why would I do business with anyone who doesn't except a credit card or even Paypal (something that can be cancelled or disputed). Secondly, 'steps' don't make sense - why should I send you anything before I negotiating what I'm receiving?

I told my husband - we're not doing this, but let me just google, I was almost sure I would see some complaints.

I hope you all get together and contact someone - local legislator in Az, Better Business, a lawyer, etc - something should be done.

• Li
    Linda 44 May 24, 2011

This company is a BIG ripoff and incrediabilty rude( to customers? )They want your money but when they "void" your travel certificate you jump thru hoops to get your money back. I talked to Jennifer at this co. shewas very rude hung up on me once and the second time I called was rude again and said I didn't follow their procedures to the letter. She also said there was not a thing I could do about it. DO NOT do any business with this co. they are a tolal rip-off

Infinity Incentive GroupNo refund of money received

I sent a check on june6, 2007 for deposit for a cruise from them. I sent them also a certified letter to them requesting my deposit back. I have not heard a word or phone from them. Have i lost my money?

• Sh
    Sheila Koestner Nov 21, 2007

I am in the same situation over $100 I sent them as a processing fee for 2 airline tickets.

Check this website for the Better Business Bureau. There are some more phone numbers for Infinity Incentive Group. Also, you can write to BBB and complain about IIG and at the same time notify IIG in writing that you've reported them. See if that helps you get your money back. I am in the same boat over $100 I sent as a processing fee for 2 airline tickets. I knew they were NOT FREE, but the amount they want to charge and the complaints make me very wary. Follow they instructions and send them back their certificate, send it certified, etc. If all this fails, report them to the FBI as a scam.

Robin Lusk Apr 30, 2008

Thank you for your comments.

In reviewing your account with us, I show that you requested arefund and we mailed your refund our check #12414 on 10/25/07.

We appreciate all good and bad comments as it is a tool for which we can use to improve our daily customer service efforts.

If you have not received this refund as stated, please feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to assit you.

Alison Sonntag Jul 07, 2008

I am still in process with this company, but have travelled with incentive programs before. It is absolutely necessary to follow all the required steps. In my experience, when you do that, you have a satisfactory experience.

I have called and spoken with representatives of this company. They have each been courteous and helpful.

I will write again when my travel is complete.

Infinity Incentive Group — Free cruise is scam!

Infinity Incentive Group have not only ignored my letters to refund my $598 for port fees for the supposed...

Infinity Incentive GroupFraud/rip off for travel trip

I received a voucher for two free trips to Las Vegas, NV from a seminar/timeshare deal (CGI) I attended. Needless to say the package did not come through and I lost $100. I can never reach Infinity Incentive Group's 800 number. This is a fraud/Rip Off company. Please be aware from my mistake. Below is their address information.

Please be aware
8777 East Via De
Ventura Suite 399
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• Em
    Emmie Hoang Mar 12, 2007

8777 East Via de Ventura, Suite 399
    Scottsdale, AZ 85258

My boyfriend and I participated in a time share sales presentation in May 2006. We were promised a 'Free Cruise for Two worth $1,200'. I followed the directions on the form we were given and mailed it to the Infinity Incentive Group along with the $299/each that we were required to pay for taxes. We had to submit three separate dates at the time. My dates were in Sept, Oct and Nov 2006.

In July, I was contacted regarding the cruise in Sept saying that the date was not available and will be contacted 60-90 days before my next requested date. I was never contacted, so I called in September regarding my Oct date. I was informed that my account was placed on hold because I did not response to their call within 48 hours. I never received a message from Infinity. Anyways, they told me it was to late and so they can't booked me for my third date and that they would send me another travel request form. She continue to say that I have penty of time to book, since my voucher is not expired until September 2007.

We requested April, May, and June 2007 as our next 3 dates. I was inform in December that April is not available and they will contact me again regarding May. I was contacted in January, stating that May is a peak season and it would cost over $1000 per person. Which is too expensive for a "free" vacation. So I requested the June date. I was then informed that it will be peak seasons all the way up till my voucher expiration date. And if I want, I can request a refund or pay for peak seasons price.

I would not recommend anyone wasting their time going to a timeshare presentation hoping to receive a "free" vacation. It will just bring you lots of headache and annoyance. Because of this experience, I will never go to a time share presentation that offers any "free" vacation or at least, anything with the name Infinity Incentive Group attached to it.

• Aa
    aaa Oct 29, 2007

Thanks for all the folks posted their experiences. My wife and I have attended the time share presentation for which they promised 2 free airline tickets. After the presentation they said, they ran out of the tickets and said they are going mail later, which they mailed the "Flyaway Activation Form". By then I got suspicious of this program and did a bit of checking on the net.

I guess I saved about 100$ and agony of dealing with the bogus/fraud companies like these...

Thanks again folks for the alerting comments...

Joanne Carpenter Nov 04, 2007

We also went to a time-share presentation, and was offered gifts for our time. We have received nothing. The first was a $100.00 in gas vouchers, instead we got a letter saying we can get a free companion ticket when we purchase a airline ticket. We also were to get $1000.00 in meal coupons for great restaurants. That is a joke. We have the list in the mail, but cannot contact the web site. I see by the complaints that we were not the only ones scammed. We had gone to Slippery Rock, Pa, in the Pocanoe's. So beware if it sounds to good to be true it's a scam.5101

Robin Lusk Apr 30, 2008

Thank you for your comments.

It has been brought to my attention that you have acomplaint regarding service, specifically in receiving a refund from Infinity Incentives Group. I have reviewed your account and I show that we received a written request for refund from you on 4/27/07 and cut a check (our check #11223) on 4/27/07.

Did you not receive this refund?

We follow a strict protocol on the way that we receive and refund client funds. You can be assured that this protocol was followed properly by our company as you can see that once we received your written request you were refunded.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me directly at:

866-510-1289

marie johnson Jul 29, 2008

My husband and I also attended a vacation time share presentation and were promised two free airline tickets and a free vacation. The company gave us a free travel voucher that said we needed to follow a few steps before receiving the airline tickets and free hotel stay anywhere we chose to in the United States. We were given a voucher that stated we would receive our free airline tickets if first we activated our voucher by sending by certified mail a $100 money order for the trip's taxes (which we were told would be the only fee we'd have to pay) OR by activating our voucher online and sending it by regular mail. We did the latter and sent the money order by regular mail. We then received a letter from the company saying our voucher was void because we did not send the activation form by certified mail even though the company received our money and activation form on time. The company basically sets a thousand rules and stipulations on travel for voucher recipients -- realizing somewhere along the way the recipient will make an error and the voucher will be null and void. We complained to infinity service representatives and management that we sent our voucher back on time and followed directions according to their instructions. they told us that although their voucher activation form instructions are "misleading" -- there was nothing they could do to reinstate our travel voucher. INFINTIY INCENTIVE GROUP and the groups they associate with are A FRAUD! DO NOT ATTEND ITS VACATION PRESENTATION. YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE DUPPED!

Janice Meadows Nov 13, 2008

Dear Marie,
    I'm sorry you were not able to take advantage of our travel voucher. Like any professional organization, our travel vouchers do have a set of terms and conditions that are openly printed on the back of each voucher. Each step in the process does require attention to detail as any important form you fill out should.
    Our terms and conditions are not misleading. They are not designed to cause our clients undo stress. They are designed to protect the client as well as the company, by explaining what is required. The form you are referring to clearly and plainly states that if you do not return it via certified mail within 30 days of issue the offer is null and void. I don't understand how that can be misconstrued as misleading. It is factual and to the point.
    We travel thousands of clients each year and there is nothing fraudulent about about our practices.
    Again, I am sorry that you are not able to travel with us.

Janice Meadows
    Customer Care
    866-653-2139

• Je
    jeff gross Apr 25, 2009

Hey Janice, why does the offer I received today tell me that you won't accept phone calls to explain the terms and conditions before I send the money? Tell me when I can contact you before you get a cent.

Jeff Gross
    you can reply on this site.

Infinity Incentive Group — Not received the Travel Request Form

I attended a presentation re: real-estate purchase at Wildwood Shores and was given a Vacation...