Infinity Dish Complaints & Reviews

Infinity Dishdish subscription

A satellite TV subscription order was processed against my knowledge and permission. On Feb 6, 2016 I phoned Infinity Dish for a quote based on their website ad. I spoke to their sales rep Dion. I asked about pricing, but he said to provide exact pricing he would need my information. When he asked for my Social Security and credit card numbers I reminded him I was not ready to order, I was just inquiring about pricing. Dion said that to receive free equipment leasing fees and the best discounted package they would need to run a credit report.
I provided the information and when Dion ran he said I qualified for their best promotion. I told him AGAIN that I wasn't ready to order but he provided the pricing and that the quote would be available until 2/9. If I wanted the subscription with DISH I would need to call back by then.
He then played a recording which stated my credit card would be charged a $49 subscription activation fee and hanging up on the call would constitute acceptance. When DION came back on the phone I emphatically stated I was NOT authorizing a charge to my credit card as I was NOT placing an order. He confirmed that my card would not be charged and no order was placed. If I didn't call back by Tuesday to lace the order the quote would expire.
I then received an email directly from DISH a few hours later thanking me for my new order and that an installer would be to my home Tuesday between 12 and 5pm. I phoned DISH immediately (not Infinity Dish - the 3rd party sales agency) explaining that I did not confirm and order and that I had only phoned Infinity Dish for pricing.
They cancelled the order immediately and confirmed I would not be in breach of contract or be assessed any cancellation or other fees. The DISH agent, Lisa advised me to check my credit card to see if Infinity Dish charged my card. I checked my credit card account and saw no charge was assessed. I immediately closed my credit card account to prevent fraudulent billing.
I was not out any money but want other consumers to now about the unethical practices of this company.
With all the customer complaints I later found on websites I don't know why DISH continues to do business with this agency.

Infinity Dish — not returning processing fees

Dish retailer "Infinity dish" did fraud to me and not returning my processing fee (49.95$) They are not...

Infinity Dishwrost every

Customer service is so so horrible!!! Wasn't able to even get my service an they still took my money! Tech came out and said that i couldn't get a signal, he did his job. . . Now you have to call to get your refund. . . Ok fine : - ) . . . Set up my account a lil before 8pm, tech was at my home by 9:30am the next morning. Funds did not come off the card at this time. . . But they cant do anything until 5 to 7 business days (On refunding my money) bad allllll bad!!!

Infinity Dish — false advertisement

Infinity Dish advertises the following for Dish Network: “Free Activation ($99...

Infinity Dishnon refund of cancelled service

On November 8, 2009, I ordered Dish Television through Infinity Dish. I was told it was required to give them $49.95 to get Dish Tv started. This fee we refundable if cancellation was within three days which is in accordance with Maine State law.

On November 9, 2009 I cancelled Infinity Dish and cancelled the installation and also requested a refund. I was told the refund would be credited to my card within three weeks or so. I called them again a short time later and told them the money had not been refunded yet. I was told by their representative that he had just processed the refund approval and I should see it in a week or so on my next statement..

It is now February 25, 2010 and my statement still does not show the refund. I attempted to call them today and was told the number was no longer in use and I should go through the yellow pages to find the company. The original number was [protected]=3357.

I have been given the runaround for the past three months and I'm now pretty sure they have no intention of processing my refund. This to my way of thinking, blatant thievery. I need help to resolve the problem and recover my $49.95.

• Sj
    sjglover Mar 11, 2010

i too have had nothing but the runaround with Infinity. What to do?

• Kw
    KWANG Aug 03, 2010

We were charged $49.95 on the day BEFORE our installation. Infinity was unable to install service. After several phone calls and the run-around, we were promised a $49.95 refund on our next credit statement. We had to dispute the charge with our credit card company. After 3 months, our credit card company finally got our refund. We have told everyone we know what crooks Infinity Dish is!!!

• Al
    All Bad Jan 09, 2011

so bad

• Pr
    Pradeep-hillsboro Feb 26, 2012

I also cheated by Infinity Dish. They told me that dish can't be installed due to direction problem and promised me that every penny will be returned. But still didn't return processing fee 49.95 $. Nobody talk on customer service. They don't display any address on their website. Parent Company Dish is watching all this fraud and not even revealing any information about Infinity Dish. I feel this is joint robbery of Dish and its retailer companies. How easy it to fraud people. They don't fear from legal. So unfortunate.

partha002 Apr 02, 2012

They are running a scam!!!We signed up for Dish network cable package through an authorized 3rd party retailer, Dish Infinity on 4/1/12. We were charged of processing fees of $49.95 by Dish Infinity and programming fee of $37.18 by Dish Network. On the same day, we were researching about Dish Infinity online and found out that there were a lot of negative comments/reviews/complaints about Dish Infinity so we called Dish Infinity on the same day to cancel our purchase, we were told that we had to contact their costumer service the next day. When we called Dish Infinity the next day, 4/2/12, they kept transferring us from one department to another and even hung up the call several times. So, we called the parent company, Dish Network to close the account. We are promised to get $37.18 refunded back to our account. We were also told that they will not be able to refund $49.95 as it was charged by their third party retailer. We spent more than 100 cell phone minutes to get hold of Dish Infinity to get that refund back, but no success. We are disputing the charges as a fraudulent charges with our credit card company (Chase). The dispute process will most likely take 3-4 weeks before we find out if we will get our refund. This whole process has been very frustrating and we feel very helpless. It is very sad that so many innocent people like us are getting ripped off everyday and no actions have been taken against this company, DISH INFINITY. At the same time we blame Dish Network as well, since they know how Dish Infinity is treating their customers and wont do anything about it.

partha002 Apr 06, 2012

We were also scammed by this company. After setting up work order with Infinity, I was little curious about the $49.95 fee and did some research online. There were so many complaints about this company and we also came to find out that if you sign up directly through Dish Network you don't have to pay that processing fee.

So, we called Dish network immediately (within 24 hrs after setting up the work order with Infinity ) and cancelled the work order and got the refund for the programming charge that was charged by Dish Network. But they sad they couldn’t refund the processing fee since it was charged by their third party retailer “INFINITY DISH“ or “INFINITY SALES GROUP“. So, I called Infinity to ask for my refund and they kept transferring the call to the Dish Network customer Service and even hung up my call few times.

After, wasting about 100 minutes of our cell phone minutes going back and forth between Infinity and Dish customer service, I had had it. I was pissed…I mean really pissed. I was motivated to do anything possible to get my money back. To be honest, it wasn’t even about the money anymore, it was about what is right and what is wrong. So, if you really want your hard earned money back from these thieves, here is what you need to do.

a) Dispute the charge with the credit card company or the bank claiming it was a fraud charge since you can’t get hold of anyone at Infinity.

b) Filed complaint at Better Business Bureau <www.bbb.org>. Type in your zip code and then click on "File a complaint". Then keep following the on screen steps. When asked about the company you want to file complaint against, Type: Infinity Sales Group, LLC, P.O. Box 810491, Boca Raton, FL 33481. Then, write briefly what happened. Make sure to ask for the refund and also write that you want Infinity to remove your name, address and credit number from their data base. Don't forget to submit your complaint.

c) Also, file complaint at <www.infsalesgroup.com/contact.php>. This is Infinity's (or Info Sales Groups) legal website. It took me a while to find this out. Briefly write down what happened and ask for your refund. Make sure to include your name, address and the dish acct number the sales guy gave to you through the phone.

D) Lastly, EDUCATE, EDUCATE! Tell everyone you know (friends, family, neighbor, blogs...etc) about your horrible experience with Dish Infinity so that you can save them from getting ripped off.

I hope this helps

Infinity Dish — unauthorized charges to credit cartd

I was going to sign up for satellite television through Dish Network but I got cold feet last minute and...

Infinity Dishnever recevied my promotion

i signed up with dish network thorw infinity dish which is a retailer and the promotion for signing up was i recive 100 $ gas card and a digatal camra and i have been with dish for a 1 year and 3 mothes and i still have not recevied any of these. after my contract with dish network is done i will be going to another satellite company because i dont think i deserve to be treated like this.

Infinity Dishwrongfully charged

I initially called Dish Network on 4/23/2009 to establish service. The sales rep explained that I would be charged an installation fee of 59.95 today once we finalize the order. He then proceeded to let me listen to some disclosures. I was overwhelmed by all the fees and he stated that is standard procedures and I didn't have anything to worry about. Once the recording ended I was very skeptical about setting up service with them so I hesitated to complete the order. He then began to explain the different packages available and the fees for 6 months along with other services and benefits I was eligible for. At this point, I knew I didn't want to deal with this company. I explained to the salesman I needed to speak to my husband. He then put another person on the phone to reassure me of their services and offers were the best in the business. I understood very well but they did not want to lose the sale. I informed the salesman that I would call back once I had the opportunity to think about it. I did not call back that day. I called the next morning when the technician came out to establish the service. The customer service rep after several 800 calls explained that the service had been cancelled and I would not be charged. The explaination in the notes was "unable to get a line of site at location". I was okay and ended the call. Upon checking my account today, I noticed that I was in fact charged the 59.95 and 1.40 for magazines that I do not want. I called Dish Network and they stated there is nothing they can do. I had to call several 800 numbers and finally got the Infinity Dish sales group customer service. They stated that they would have to pull the tape and determine whether I could be refunded. This would take at least ten days. I received a follow-up call after lunch stating that they in fact listened to the tape and I would not be receiving a refund. I was livid. I did not receive service nor have any equipment and am still be charged 59.95. This is very bad business for this company and I don't physically reside at the address I was trying to establish service.

satmantoo Jun 03, 2009

I sold and installed Dish Network in a small town in Central Kentucky for 10 years and have been put out of business by all the fancy advertisements from companies like Infinity. I usally receive calls from angry customers after they fell for their scams and when I asked them why they didn't call their LOCAL, Dish company was told they fell for the "FREE" offers. I remind them that nothing is "Free" and explain to them the scam and usually end up with a service call to go out and install the Dish equipment correctly. I asked Dish Network about this company but like consumers get the same old, "we can't tell them how to run their business" treatment. Now if I were to pull a con like that being a small mom and pop I'd be shut down tomorrow. The only thing I can suggest is that customers call their local BBB "Better Business Bureau". They have been able to help more than one customer that I've referred to them. The most important thing to remember is that there is no such thing as "FREE".

• Ms
    ms.twitter Jul 02, 2009

Yes, there is nothing that is free but if you cancel the same night you call for someone to not come and install their equipment, and they are quick to charge you immedialtely, who are they? Scam artists! I am a student not working. I was desperate to save some cash. Their ads are a hoax to get you to fall for them with the $300 grocery card, or the other gifts you choose. Honestly, I am now certainly proud to stick with DirecTV cause in the long run, there is nothing much saved (according to the channels I insist on having) and I am not committed to a bunch of theives. I proudly called my credit card company to close it and send me a card with a new number to protect myself. While that happened, they found that 85.95 was charged instead of 59.99. Nothing that I can think of adds up to that amount bearing in mind that I chose the Bronze package with locals. We'll see how it goes. or else, they'll be following me on a trip to the county courtroom!!!

Infinity Dishfraudsters and cheaters

Do not do business with Infinity Dish. I should have known better not to deal with them from the beginning. I was hung up on twice. I have been with Dish Network since Nov of '08. And I just recently got my 'gift' of a $300 gas card, or should I say redemption certificate with a price tag on its head. I have to pay $35 just to get the gift and then I am required to spend 100 monthly in order to receive $25. When I told the barely english speaking person that I don't spend that kind of money on gas monthly, I was told I was not qualified. Then they want credit card info, including your 3 digit number on the back for God knows what if you're sending a money order or check and when I asked why, no one knew. These people are classic scam artists and I can't believe Dish is still doing business with them even though they said they have been getting complaints from them. They continue to allow their potential customers to get ripped off. I was offered one month of free service and $50 credit, wow. That's $200 I'm still out. I plan to leave dish and break this stupid contract since they don't seem to care about their customers and I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and consumer affairs and Dish will be forced to stop doing business with these scammers. I'm reporting dish network too because they are just as much to blame.

• Mi
    Mike in Georgia Mar 28, 2010

These guys lied, they charged me an order processing fee, and promised it would be refunded if I was unable to get HD service at my house. They never refunded their fee and their phone number on the credit card statement was disconected. I filed a complaint with the credit card company and the state of GA office of Consumer affairs with unethical sales practices. I hear attorney general's in several states are looking at dish and their agents.

• Pr
    Pradeep-hillsboro Feb 26, 2012

Wish i could read your comment before get fooled by Infinity Dish. I also cheated by Infinity Dish. How easy to cheat people in world's most advanced and safest country USA.

partha002 Apr 02, 2012

They are running a scam!!!We signed up for Dish network cable package through an authorized 3rd party retailer, Dish Infinity on 4/1/12. We were charged processing fees of $49.95 by Dish Infinity and programming fee of $37.18 by Dish Network. On the same day, we were researching about Dish Infinity online and found out that there were a lot of negative comments/reviews/complaints about Dish Infinity so we called Dish Infinity on the same day to cancel our purchase, we were told that we had to contact their costumer service the next day. When we called Dish Infinity the next day, 4/2/12, they kept transferring us from one department to another and even hung up the call several times. So, we called the parent company, Dish Network to close the account. We are promised to get $37.18 refunded back to our account. We were also told that they will not be able to refund $49.95 as it was charged by their third party retailer. We spent more than 100 cell phone minutes to get hold of Dish Infinity to get that refund back, but no success. We are disputing the charges as a fraudulent charges with our credit card company (Chase). The dispute process will most likely take 3-4 weeks before we find out if we will get our refund. This whole process has been very frustrating and we feel very helpless. It is very sad that so many innocent people like us are getting ripped off everyday and no actions have been taken against this company, DISH INFINITY. At the same time we blame Dish Network as well, since they know how Dish Infinity is treating their customers and wont do anything about it.

Infinity Dish — infinity dish scam

Infinity dish offer free gift to sign up dish network with them such as gas voucher, stereo, camera etc. I...