Icreon Complaints & Reviews

Icreonworst hierarchy structure

The worst part of this company is its hierarchy structure. I have been hired as Team Leader, DOT net department, and later a i find that almost everyone in my department has the same designation. what ??? a team of 20 dot net programmers all TLs and one PM... I didn’t get any team of developers assigned to me and I was essentially working on all projects assigned to me alone. And because of their stupid 2yr. bond that I signed before joining them, I can’t even leave the company before time... this is ridiculous... they are playing with my career, i virtually will not hve any experience on leading a team hen i’ll leave this company after my bond is complete.

IcreonBad employer

Differences in Top Management is sucking the life’s of employees.

Give -ve feedback about the employees who look out for new opportunity.

Don't give salary even months after leaving the company

Very poor at approving leaves

Send notices at home and tells that they would go to police with data theft charges if the employee won't pay a certain sum of money. Icreon is the worst company to work with, they also cheat their clients and when someone try to manage this honestly they come up with false allegations

they make unnecessary pressure on employees and try to make them feel inadequate.

Icreon — Worst employer, never work at this company

Differences in Top Management is sucking the life’s of employees. Give -ve feedback about the...

IcreonPoor service/too much time taken

Dear Sir,

I have given my handset E61 for only software installation at Sec 2 Centre on 11/04/2008 and the expected date of return was 15/04/2008. My job sheet number is [protected] and after so many visits and request my handset is yet "UNDER REPAIR". Every time the guys told me that the set is yet NOT READY.
      I cant understand why it is taking so many days and if HCL can not handle a software installation type of task, why they have taken contract to Nokia care. This is really very disappointing situation and I really want someone to look into this.

Please let me know when I will be going to have my handset back

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Arun MANOCHA
      [protected]

• Vi
          Visitee May 15, 2009

Icreon consistently spams us with e-mail offers after asking on numerous occasions to halt this bad behavior. They use craigslist to data-mine for people they can spam violating the craigslist terms of service. I have bad experiences with both Sandeep Pandey and Himanshu Sareen.

They also practice illicit SEO using link farms and fake sites to create backlinks, this violates Google usage guidelines and means that they are putting their clients at risk since a violation of the google SEO usage guidelines can result in loss of rank or even a ban from the Google index.