HomePlayOnline.comI did not order the trial membership, nor do I want the regular service!

V

HomePlay sent me a letter in the mail thanking me for using their trial membership and they were billing my credit card $1.99, for the free trial. The next sentence goes on the say they will be billing my card a fee of $19.95 every month until I call the included number to cancel. When I called the 24/7 number to cancel this "membership", an automated voice tells me their practices have changed and they are only in the "office' M-F, 9-5. On a day they should have been in their "office", they directed me to a website called www.productstop.com to cancel this bogus membership. There didn't seem to be a place to cancel any kind of membership there! What's the deal??

• Bo
    Bob Bellville Oct 04, 2018

I have managed to cancel my subscription please do not contact me. Order cancelled after trying for 30 mins on phone. Oct 4th 2018. Trying to get your number to cancel is a farce. I was trying on the phone for 30 mins and never got to talk to anyone until it was given by looking at your results.

• Ta
    Tania64 Sep 07, 2018

Seems this company is very successful - instead of biking my card for 1.85$ for trial period they've charged 67.08$… I've called to free number to cancel subscription right away and I was told it'll take few business days to return money… I want to receive my money back indeed but not too just hear sweet talking of what they are about to do.

Comments