GPNetSupport.com Complaints & Reviews

GPNetSupport.com — Charges on credit card

Someone has been smart enough to convince my credit card company to issue a new card and has used that card...

GPNetSupport.comBilling? fraudulent charges

This company lead me too believe that I had an account with them? When questioned about billing they said I had account as for as access. They woul dgive wrong information and relay account information. Which basically denied you access. But as long as you question the would seen you this information. which they would ask you for your credit card information too gain access too you acount. Just another way too make sure they billing your card or bank account. They would always take the money out on a day that your account had a balance. Which I can say is every crafty, but still would give you the run around so final I talk with someone there too cancel the account but amazing they would still manage too charge them tell I set them up I cancel them and then I call the bank too let them know that I had cancel the account. Which the bank is going too follow where the transcation going too get some help fro the feds. I hope this will help everyone out in taking them down.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

GPNetSupport.com — withdrawal constantly from my account from an unknown source

The above address that I have supplied is the ONLY information I have regarding the whereabouts of thi...

GPNetSupport.com — Money taking from credit card for apparently no reasons

GPNETSUPPORT have been taking 2 times $9, 75 and 1 time $34, 95 from my credit card and i never authorized...