Global Travel Complaints & Reviews

Global Travelpromotional trip

I have to say I got a call from global travel that I had won a 4 day 3 night in mexico if I just listened to a 90 minute spiel on vacations with global travel. Mind you no obligation to buy anything but yet they we wanted to see proof of a credit card!!! So my husband and I listened and the manager of the roseville office Dan Hall...was "thinking he was funny"his speech was planned not sincere at all anyway afterwards. My husband and I wanted our trip we supposedly won his demeanor changed real fast!! Jerk beware people they just want your money..people there traveled along way to hear this 90 minute spiel..some will be suckered you watch..kind of scared to take this trip now

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Global TravelScam- Promised Vacation

07/24/2010 I was approached at the California State Fair by Drew. He went over a spill with me, I was not interested, however he got me because I love to travel. He told me about the orientation I would have to attend.11-10-10 Only after he told me about the 4 day cruise: 4 day inclusive: $159 resort week: or 3 day Orlando, Anaheim.: He got me interested in the 4 day Inclusive vacation, I only had to pay 20.00 deposite(he also offered me $50.00 dinner card) I would be able to go to the Dominican Republic even if I wasnt happy with what they had to tell me. He did say that a fee for tax's would apply for 99.00 per person. He kept assured me there were no strings attached: When signing the form I told him I wasnt interested in going to Mexico. He said it wouldn't be a problem with the Dominican. I mailed my forms on 3/23/2011. I received forms from Grand INcentives in 05/06/2011, I had questions on the Planning Form so I called them. I was told I could put the Dominican as my three choices (even thow the terms said 3 dates and locations). I called several times to verify that I had filled my form out properly and they would just tell me they received it and that no one would contact me until 30 days before travel, which I found odd. (I explained that to them, because you have to plan for a vaction and request time off.) She said that was their policy. Not until August 27th did I receive in the Mail a letter with a check for 198.00. Letter stated I did not give thirty days or provide Mon or Tues Travel. I called and called until they sent me another request october 17th or so. I sent the form again I only changed the dates, and made sure they were 30 days apart. than on November 22nd I got another letter again Stating 30 days between travel -Now 3 Destinations (when it was the same as before) 90 days response before 1st travel. I just dont care what is the purpose of 3 dates -give me one of those dates: I will make sure to keep posting the bad service they provide and they should not be able to do this to anyone. Please view all complaints on this company:

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Sh
        Shahbi Mar 31, 2012

I did everything they asked for. Filled out the forms as requested, provided 90 days notice as requested, provided travel dates on Tuesdays as requested, provided dates 30 days apart as request, gave them money as requested. I got back my money with a letter saying I did not do any of the items I just listed above. This is a SCAM. I'm just glad I got my money back. Well, I haven't cashed the check yet, so I'm hoping the check won't bounce. Good luck to you.

Global Travel — Travel site and cheap destination scam

Attended a hour long talk that made great claims. Long story short you should avoid the wasted time in...

Global Travel — scam

I received a "letter" congratulating me on being awarded two complimentary r/t airline tickets to any major...