Genuine Warranty Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Genuine Warranty SolutionsBeware

I purchased an extended warranty from these crooks in 2007. After presenting a claim, Wayne Craig, C.E.O. refused to pay anything. I filed a complaint with the Dept. of Insurance in Illinois. They are investigating these crooks. I have sued Genuine Warranty for fraud. The case is pending. Be careful when looking for a warrantee. Warrantee on Wheels in their latest company. Same address, same crooks. If you have been screwed by Genuine Warrantee Solutions I suggest you file a complaint with your states insurance division. I'm sure they regulate warranty companies. If anyone has had the same experences with Genuine Warranty, please post a comment.

No Warranty Oct 19, 2010

I too have been ripped off by Wayne Craig of Genuine Warranty Solutions !
    I spent $ 3500 on a Warranty for my '06 Range rover, now the transmission has gone bad, Wayne is refusing to stand by his warranty. He claims that this is normal "wear & tear" and that since I didn't purchase this additional feature he is not responsible.
    Complete B.S. ! Can someone just stand by their word for once ?!

Do Not buy a warranty from these guys ! You'll be sorry, just as I am !

• Na
    Naper Nov 18, 2010

I too got hung up from the dude named JIM, the manager of the company. The tech told me my car transmission cooler lines are leaking and refer me to the dealer to get fix. Unfortunately, Jim said it's not under warranty (i have factory warranty) and hung up on me. This is real B.S. I filed with BBB in Arizona and will see what's going on. I guess at the end, i will bring this crook to the court like many others. BEWARE of GENUINE WARRANTY SOLUTIONS.

Infiniti Apr 17, 2011

Hello, I bought a infiniti from a dealership and they recommended that I get this "amazing" warranty and when problems started to happen to my car worth more than $3500 they told me that these parts are not covered.I say all of us get together, get a hell of a lawyer and sue the hell out of the warranty and the dealerships that sold it to us(wouldnt be surprised if these dealerships get some of the profits from the warranty)
    Thank

Genuine Warranty SolutionsScam

They charge the deductable on each individual problem not on the whole

bill and that is if you can get them to cover anything. This company is a rip off. They don't tell you everything upfront and their advertising is misleading. Stay away from them. They say that this mimics the factory warranty, that is BS, they use the small print to exclude almost everything. The wear and tear coverage is a complete joke it also covers nothing that has to do with wear & tear. In short this is a bad product and a bad company, stay away from them.

Infiniti Apr 17, 2011

Hello, I bought a infiniti from a dealership and they recommended that I get this "amazing" warranty and when problems started to happen to my car worth more than $3500 they told me that these parts are not covered.I read some other posts and see that a lot of people have the same problem with this company and think that drastic measures have to be taken in order to teach them a lesson and the dealerships that sell us this crap
    Thank

• Un
    Unwarranted Jun 15, 2011

6/15/11 - I agree. I'm running into the same problem myself right now and am fighting with the dealership who is stating that what I purchased was not the package that was given to me - even though I have the brochure from the dealership stating the 4 star program that was purchased. They are stating it is a bare bones package and only a 3 star program. This is not what was offered to me and it is not what I purchased and the document I have reads otherwise. Warranty Solutions states it is a paperwork error and that the dealership is responsible. Meanwhile - I need to get the vehicle fixed!!!

Genuine Warranty Solutions — Factory Warranty Scam

If you have been screwed over by Genuine warranty like I have this is a must do if they are not paying for a...

Genuine Warranty SolutionsRefuses to honor Car warranty contract

I've had several other car warranty support contracts with other providers in the past, and i have never experianced anything as bad as these guys.
Stay away from Genuine Warranty Solutions.
I have a Mercedes Benz that needs to have it's gas tank replaced due to a baffle becoming lose, and these guys refuse to honor this claim. I have a so called "Factory" warranty with them, and they are refusing to cover the gas tank stating that it's neither mechanical or electrical. Yeah, it's only a gas tank and a part of the cars emmision and gas system, not to mention the a huge safety hazard.
If you are considering buying extended warranty onyour vehicle, do yourself a favor and stay away from these guys. I just did some research online and it appears that this is a scam company with a bad track record dating back to florida. just google "Genuine warranty solutions complaints" and you will see.

I'm in the process of filing legal action myself, but if i can help someone avoid this headache in the future, by all means.

Infiniti Apr 17, 2011

Hello, when I bought my infiniti the dealer recommended me to get the Genuine warranty solution and so I did(worst mistake ever) and when problems started to occur worth more than $3500 they told me that those parts are not covered. My suggestion is that all of us who have this problem get together snd solve it. Get a hell of a lawyer and sue the warranty company and the dealerships that sold us the warranty.(They must know that this warranty is a scam and would not be surprised if they split the profits)
    Thanks

Genuine Warranty SolutionsBad experience

May 1 2008 my husband joined universal gas and electric supply, because, door salesman, stated it was cheaper, my husband signed it, but bill was in my name. when we received the bills, it was too costly, I was told by universal by phone, that I could cancel, for $250.00 and letter of cancellation, isent$100.00, and letter. No cancellation, but more bills, I called again, and was told full amount of $250.00 had to be sent before stopping, I sent$150.00, and another letter. They have check, but have not cashed it or stopped service.

• Me
    menrome Mar 16, 2013

virginia, us
    my husband and i purchased a used truck and were {pushed-into} purchasing the warranty that they claimed was necessary for a used truck. WARRANTY SOLUTIONS are a subsidiary of our car loan from wells fargo. its the biggest scam i've ever heard of. we'd had our truck about 10 months when we needed a new clutch. the repair shop we use called to receive pmt. and was told that we'd PROBABLY get it. NOTHING. we laid out the cost, and began the process of trying to get someone to answer the phone. after a month, we finally spoke to a MIKE who told us that "clutches were not covered, and that we should have called before the repairs were made".
    it cost us, out of pocket, $1020.00. good for nothing. didn't want to hear anything, that was the way it was. i hate it when we have no recourse. hope someone can do something.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices