Funding Universe Complaints & Reviews

Funding UniverseThey were never upfront about their program and are money hungry

At the end of August 2009. I went to UnsecuredLine.com to help me get funding. I told them my current issue of why I was rejected by other companies. Immediately I was told that their company could help me with it. I went along with it and was told I would have to pay a fee of $99 to start it off. Then once I got funded I would be charged $2500.

Shortly afterwards I was emailed a risk profile report. It had a list of things for me to do to work towards credit issues and to pay off %35 of my debts to get approved. I told them if I had that kind of money I wouldn’t have needed to go to them. I was assigned a coach to work with me and all she did was argue with me. I was assigned another coach afterwards because I complained the first one was difficult to work with. Shortly afterwards they said the first one was no longer there. Well the second one also argued with me and never returned my calls. I had to call others at the company to try to get him to call me. So I was getting nowhere just like the first one.

Funding UniverseSCAM DO NOT WORK WITH THE COMPANY

Hello,
    Anyone interested in obtaining financing should STAY COMPLETELY CLEAR OF FUNDING UNIVERSE. This company prays and misuses people who are trying to get money to finance their business. This company will initially offer you the world, promising and verbally guaranteeing the loan will be approved. But if you look at the fine print, they are charging you for creating a business plan and that's it. You can buy a software in the market and create your own business plan for less than $100.00 Then the company will promise you they will present you to the lenders. Honestly, these lenders they have are big banks, Wells Fargo, Bank Of America, Chase, Citibank. Non of these lenders are interested in lending money to small and up and coming businesses. The company representatives will cox and work around to make it sound that you are just a step away from getting the loan needed to expand your business. The truth to be told, they do not do such things and in-fact most of the time you will not get approved at all. The company wants you to apply at all the banks they have recommended. Here is the catch, every time you apply, your personal credit score drops. Once you have applied several times, non of the other banks want to look at you or do business because it looks like you are a very high risk customer. With the financial crisis, the banks are very reluctant to give out funds. If they see more than 3 inquiries on the credit report in a short period of time, the banks freak out thinking you are a high risk client, and currently the banks do not want high risk clients. My personal credit score went from 740 down to 685 because of the inquiries. The company promises they work with a group of lawyers who can have your personal credit cleaned up and have the inquiries removed. According to the Fair Credit Act, you can only dispute inaccurate information, not the information that is legally submitted which is found to be accurate. This means, no matter how hard you try, the only way to have an inquiry removed from your credit report is through filing a fraud report with the authorities and the credit bureaus as a fraud victim. The only thing you can really dispute is to the accuracy of the report and anyone out there can do it on their own. THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AND PRAYS ON PEOPLE WEAKNESS. WITH THE CURRENT FINANCIAL MARKET CONDITION, IT IS VERY EASY TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WILLING TO ALLOW YOU TO BORROW. THE TRUTH IS, THERE IS NO MAGIC, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WORKING WITH A LOCAL BANK OR A CREDIT UNION TO OBTAIN FINANCING. IF THEY CANNOT DO IT, THEN THERE AREN'T MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN DO IT. UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE MONEY TO COMPANIES LIKE FUNDING UNIVERSE. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM FUNDING UNIVERSE AND COMPANIES LIKE THIS AS I HAVE LEARNED IT THE HARD WAY BY LOOSING MONEY.

Funding Universegreat company

i am really great to choose this company great cust service n great service...
      everything going well so far
      this is good company

Funding Universefradulent practices

My experience with this company ended up costing me a lower credit score and high debt on my credit cards due to their charges for services and no follow-through. They just took my money and never returned phone calls, emails, and even cancelled my website that I paid for through them. I have filed a crime report with the S. Jordan P.D. and in response to another gentleman on complaintes board .com i will be filing with the attorney general of Utah. I am actually wondering if some of the peoiple that have complained about this company would like to possibly enter into a class action lawsuit. the process is starting now. Please email me and let me know if you are interested..

• Mw
            Mwenye Jan 19, 2011

I was also scamed for $2800, pleas email me [email protected], I would like to retrive my money back

• Ro
            Roger smith Jan 18, 2011

Funding universe took 2800 from me after i ask my money back they told me sorry is written on our contract son when u paid with ur credit card u automatly agree there contract . My email is [email protected] i want to file a lawsuited toward funding universe.

• Fr
            Fry's Computer Service Dec 31, 2010

My Experience with FUNDING UNIVERSE. They seemed legit at first and had alot of insight into the loan process. But I am not giving away $ 26oo to anyone on an intangible without doing my homework. There was a 100$ initial fee to run my credit. Then they contacted me to schedule a consultation. In this consultation they asked for 2600$ to start the process. They explained that $16oo was to fix some old negatives on my report by a credit attorney and $1000 was for their packaged service. They (like good salesmen) pushed to close the $2600 commitment on that phonecall. Even offered a payment plan. At this point I am considering paying the 1000 for their service and attempting to clean up the old negatives myself. I sheduled another call for the following day to make a decision. This was a little dificult because they are good salesmen. Then I started doing my homework. Who gives away thousands of dollars to a guy on the phone without checking them out? Apparently many of people! The Utah Better Business Bureau entry was being reviewed. NOT a good indicator. THEN google...WOW! the sheer number of negative experiences with FUNDING UNIVERSE listed is staggering!! The funny part..check out this link: http://www.fundinguniverse.com/blog/2009/04/21/beware-of-the-scam-7-tips-to-not-lose-money/ They tell you the steps to take to do your homework. They say #1 Use google. Google is NOT their friend!! #4 Dont pay up front for Vague Deliverables. Really? Why are you asking for 2600$ up front, and in return saying you will start the process then by giving me a Logon an PW to your automated website? I opted to end my dealings with them by telling them Google and the Utah BBB were not their friend and to please remove my information from their database. I added that they should have their credit attorney clean up their crap on Google. Then I ended the call abruptly with the end call button. My recomendations? FUNDING UNIVERSE- Clean up your act! Contact the people you have dissatisfied and fulfill your empty promises. Buyer-Do your homework and make an informed decision. More questions? Check me out on the WEB- Fryscomputerservice.com My facebook and phone number and email contact info is readily available.

Funding UniverseFraudulent Claims

There is no getting any done through this company. They charge you high upfront fees and provide sweet talks and claim to help you obtain business loans. But all they do is put a bunch of paperwork in front of you and use up all the time to process these documents, while taking your money. They will then claim that they need to help you clean up your credit, and look for fees to do that for you. And if you already have a good credit, they will claim that your business plan needs work and propose a fee to help you do that. While you are wasting time doing all these with their fraudulent staff, your upfront is been used up. Once your $3000 get depleted, they will then turn around and accuse you of not folowing their guideliness and claim that that is why you did not get the loan. Don't believe their stories that they have a high success rate. The higfh success rate they have is in duping you. Please read the confession of one of their staff that quit because of their fraudulent practices and RUN as fast as you can away from these theives.

• 06
              06fatboy Jan 25, 2011

I recently fell into the arms of funding Universe. I cant believe everything I am reading is exactly what happened to me. They made me feel so comfortable and they could make miracles happen in this lousy economy. I am going to see about a law suit and if anybody has tried let me know how it turned out. They need to be shut down.

• Sg
              SGAGARY Nov 10, 2010

Everyone needs to watch out for this company. Any company that wants to charge you very high fees to help businesses do the type of stuff that they claim to do is a fraud. They can be very nice at first, but once they take your monies, watch out. Most legitmate companies that are sure to get you loans may charge, but not to the tune of $3000. All business people that are on here looking for funding are better off to look for companies that are reasonably priced and that are not so pushy, and that has favorable refund policies. Don't let this company charm you out of your monies. That is all they are good at doing.

• Ad
              Adebo F Nov 09, 2010

Doing any business with this company is going to cost you. They are nothing but a bunch of crooks. They are very unprofessional, money grabbing and not to be trusted. All the service they claim to provide should not cost a tenth of what they charge. They are unscrupulous to say the least. I want everyone to know that there is nothing these people tell you that they can do is worth listening to. All they are after is your money...There is a very good reason why everyone is on here complaining about them. There is a reason why BBB has several complaints about them...
              For every onee looking for funding, please run as far away as you can from this company.

Funding UniverseLoan Scam/fraud

With these many people reporting bad experiences with this company, I suggest that each one of you contact the BBB and file your grievances. We should also get together and begin a protset with the Attorney General of Utah. ...and seek an action lawsuit. Just writing stuff up here may protect a few people, but what will really protect the masses is that we start some sort of action protest and totally unearth the fraud that this company is. You can e-mail me at [protected]@aol.com to join the several many poeple that want some better actions taken.

Funding UniverseThe Funding Universe SCAM

The FundingUniverse.com scam may work like this...

Host a few social events with free food at hotel conference rooms. Hungry startups are invited to pitch their ideas to other startups in four minutes while Funding Universe scam artists pat you on the back and kiss your ###. Good practice, but not the reason they want you there.

Take some pictures and videos for the website, and then hire an army of SEO experts to remove your negative Wikipedia page, buy domains to confuse people like "fundinguniversefraud.com" and "fundinuniversescam.com, " and then boast yourselves as the "world leader ...in matching qualified entrepreneurs with lenders, investors and other funding sources."

They promise the following to businesses looking for business loans: business credit repair (WTF!?) from some tiny law firm in Utah (SBFC Law Group, PLLC), a "financial plan" (what
              for?), and then a half-assed "business plan" that you basically fill out yourself. All this to do what you could do for yourself, for free: get a small business loan.

And they want you to RUSH all this in a matter of days so you can get a verbally promised loan or unsecured line of credit of $50K+ within 2 weeks, "promise." Sounds great! But too good to be true. All that for $2, 700.00, of course. But you don't realize that until after they've tried to charge your credit card due to the fact that you're being rushed through this confusing, online process of digitally signing things that are not clear to anyone under pressure.

They don't tell you the cost up-front until you've "electronically signed" a long agreement you should have a lawyer look at first. But first, it's $99 to get the "Underwriters" started with your account. That just gets your credit card on file. And these guys are just high-pressure salespeople who are just a little too responsive, but not too pushy at first.

Yes, I fell for the $99 portion because they seemed professional (at first), and they really were great at leading me on. They almost authorized my credit card $2, 700, and then tried again for $700. Why would a legitimate business try that? All because they got my low-limit business credit card on file with the first $99. Sneaky, but thanks to CapitalOne fraud prevention, I'm OK.

At first, the idea of an organization helping a new business find funding sounds great! But not for thousands of dollars. Perhaps they find investors/funders for a few people, just to maintain some legitimacy. Or not, there's no proof but fake testimonials. But 99.99% of the others are just getting scammed. Simple enough. If not, PROVE IT, Funding Universe. Simple.

The high-pressure salespeople give the whole scam away if you have time to breath a minute. Not only that, but they've been calling my business non-stop, trying to make me feel bad about saying NO. Definite harassment.

Their "COO" (Richard Ferguson) emailed me to beg forgiveness: "Having said this [that 'This is an honest mistake and not an attempt to take advantage of you.'], if you are not interested in moving forward, there is no problem, we can simply cancel the contract and refund the $99. We provide a 72 cancellation policy anyways."

The $99 charge back NEVER CAME, and I had to dispute CapitalOne. That worked fine. And apologies aren't enough to allow an organization like this to continue scamming good businesspeople.

• Sh
                  Shau Jun 13, 2012

My concern is with FBSC. I was contacted by them today about getting a loan to start a new business. He sounded legit therefor I continued the conversation to find out that he want me to pay $99 dollars to send my credit score to an underwriter for review. I did not give him my credit card info but did give him mine and my wife's ssn and dates of birth. Should I be concerned? After reading into the scams I don't wish to do any business with them but I also do not want my identity stolen. Any advice and should I e concerned?

• Br
                  Brentpyle May 09, 2011

I tired to call the [protected] and all it is a recording. How appropriate. This company is a SCAM!!! I am contacting the BBB as we speak.

FundingUniverse Oct 29, 2010

We take seriously any concern, both on and offline. As the 34th fastest growing private company in the nation, according to the Inc 500 list (http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list), we have had our challenges with growth, including occasional problems with customer dissatisfaction. If you have a complaint or concern, we invite you to contact us at 888.779.8390 ext. 167 where you'll get a prompt response and resolution. We do not take advantage of small business owners. As we have worked with an excess of 150, 000 business owners nationwide, we have had a very small percentage with concerns. One concern is too many for a company which has the goals we do, but the point is that when taken in context with the sheer number we have worked with, our record is strong.

Typically concerns fall into 1 of 3 main categories. First, our customer service has been lacking. Second, an unwillingness by the business owner to invest what is necessary to become lender-ready. Thirdly, an unwillingness to accept the types of funding the business actually qualifies for. We can and are working to improve #1. However, 2 and #3 are more difficult, and despite the education we attempt to provide business owners, a small subset are unwilling to either perform the necessary work or accept the types of financing they can get and become unsatisfied. In these challenging economic times, we feel we're very good at identifying options for the client and as necessary - advising them on items they need to complete to be lender ready. For our standard fee, we provide a business plan and proforma, website, business credit building, personal credit enhancement (if necessary), and legal incorporation services (if necessary) along with matching them to several appropriate funding sources they can apply for now or in the future.

Regarding the concern as it relates to the various events we hold, let me respond with a word or two. Our events are free for the business owner. We do screen them to ensure they will be viable presenters and not waste the investors' or banks' time. However, there is no effort to upsell the attendees. We may mention our services at the events and refer them to our website, but that is the extent of it. Clients are only called when they opt in at our website to be contacted. Our events are meant to be a community service to increase the interaction between worthy business owners and funding sources.

In response to the 11-15-2009 posting, this writer is commenting about Provell Inc, one of 7000 companies we provide company histories for. This complaint should not be misconstrued as applying to us.

In summary, we invite any with concerns to contact us at 888.779.8390 ext. 167 to receive a speedy resolution.

Funding Universescam

This company is completely a scam, you can get funding without them. They do not provide guidance, return phone calls, or emails and also give wrong info. Do not waste your time or money. They are also now on BBB, we should all share our experiences there so no other business owner has to go through this

• Md
                    MD Strum Feb 08, 2011

AGREE 100%...same experience. we did more on our own in less time. To date they have done nothing in over 90 days. disputed charge on credit card and working on getting our money back. Stay away!!!

• Ya
                    YaroO Jan 12, 2011

Beware of the company by name Funding Universe, this is a scam company and they will exploit and extract money from you, pull up numerous credit report and at the end, you will go without funding loosing your fee and deposit.

What a Scam co!!.

FundingUniverse Nov 08, 2010

I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with our services and I apologize for that fact that you had trouble contacting us. Please give us a call at 888.779.8390 ext. 167 and we'll make sure you're taken care of. Regarding the scam allegation, it's simply not true. Like you said, we have a BBB profile (with only 1 unresolved issue). Also, Inc. has recognized us as the 34th fastest growing private company in America (http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list)

Funding Universefraudulant lenders

This company is a scam. Let me tell you how these people work. I was looking to secure a loan for my small business in March 2010. I found this web site (www.fundinguniverse.com).
                  No more than 3hrs after filing out the website questions a agent from funding universe calls me and puts me in contact with a gentlemen names (Joe Hughes). Joe pretty much gives me a sugar coated turd of a story about securing a loan in few months and promising funding for my business. I was sold on the 99 dollar credit enhancement package.
                  So after forking out $99, he puts me in touch with another agent (Jordan Keith) that works with SBFC. A credit enhancement package specialist (Underwriter). Jordan promises the world to you at the cost of $500 for SBFC to start the process of credit repair and $250 a month to continue the pursuit of this scam.

I was instructed by SBFC to set up a account with TrueCredit.com to monitor my credit. SBFC wants you to fax all credit response letters back to them, and give them your user name and password to this site so they can log in and monitor you credit. They also send you all the credit dispute forms through the mail to you so you can mail them yourself. For 250 bucks a month, I figure a law firm could at least handle this themselves. And the big kicker is, my credit score only improved 30 point. I could of sent off these letters and filed the disputes. One major outstanding blemish on my credit they still won’t do anything about. I talked to Legal assistant Amanda, and she still hasn’t done anything about this. All these people want is to waste you money.

I have called Jordan Keith multiple times expressing my discontent over this polished turd of a deal. And all I get is apologies and the saying “We are working on it, it takes time”. I asked Jordan if he ever worked for RBSL (another loan company that is in lawsuit) and replied he didn’t. Although the one loan he did try to get for me listed RBSL at the top as the reference. These people are liars and Scammers. He sent me in another direction to a company that was supposed to supply a loan around 50k. Come to find out they can only supply me 5k with outrages payment. As I stated to him If I had that money for those payments I would never needed the Loan. And The mystical Jordan Keith that never worked for RSBL has sent a letter in the past to a poster in this forum that is signed with Jordans name and RBSL company tag. Liars and scammers. These are the people that cause economy’s to collapse because there greedy ### ways.

In the beginning I figured funding Universe and SBFC were going to fulfilled their promises to have a loan in few months so I acquired the property and set up store front with my own capital (mistake number 1 – trusting these people). Now months later and financial strain. I have no choose but to close my store front and business due to these people. I will be seeking legal action on this matter.
                  So today’s lesson kiddy’s is, don’t fall for fundinguniverse.com or SBFC promises they might of changed their names from the crooked past but they are still crooks.

7 Responses
                    • Se
                      Seeker Nov 26, 2010

Three free services to check BEFORE paying anyone for business start up help:

(1) First, check with your local small business development center ("SBDC"). SBDCs are government supported entities whose SOLE purpose is to help you succeed. Many of their services are free, and overlap what FundingUniverse is offering for a fee. Sure, some will be better staffed than others, but these guys live to help small businesses succeed.

(2) Also, contact your local SCORE (score.org) office. Again, SCORE offers many free services, such as mentoring, business plan development, etc.

(3) In addition to SBDCs and SCORE, many local small colleges/trade centers have business development staff. If you can't find a local SBDC or SCORE office, do a search for the latter. If you can't find, call the closest SBDC and SCORE offices and ask them where you can get local help.

REMEMBER: Small business provides the majority of employment and job growth in the US. Accordingly, federal, state and local governments pour billions of dollars into trying to find ways to help you succeed. Explore these resources BEFORE you explore paid options. It may seem like more work, but hey, anyone who thinks being an entrepreneur is easy needs to re-examine her or his plans.

Good luck!

FundingUniverse Nov 24, 2010

This customer complains that they paid $99 for a credit enhancement package. We do not sell credit enhancement services for $99. We sell an underwriting assessment product for $99, which allows us to underwrite a file, which includes the pulling of personal and business credit reports, and matching them up with lenders which fit their current situation.

Without knowing for sure who this client is, as the identity has been shielded, it appears that they paid this $99 with us, whereupon we discovered that this individual's credit is in pretty rough shape (hence our ability to only get $5k at this point). We then referred the client to a law firm we work closely with, who it appears signed the client up on a credit repair monthly service. This client's complaints appear to stem entirely from the interaction he had with the law firm, for which we are concerned about, but accept no blame. The legal process for removing derogatory items on credit is fairly involved, and accounts for the timeframes this individual speaks of.

Chris2 Nov 18, 2010

Ladies/Gentlement, you have done justice for me. I've just finished filling out the application on line. Why I went and google this company's (scam at the end of the name) I have not idea. BUt i thank everyone for letting me know that this company is a nothing but another SCAMMING company like the one I read about in Vagas, SliverState Holding company. I thank everyone who posted their story about been scammed. I wish that everyone would google companies names with the word "scam" at the end of the name, and you would be suprised what comes up. Now before I contact any company, I use the same method and 99% of the time they are scammer. I wish the Government would monitor these companies and close them down. Rememebr that movie with Robert Redford, who was working for the CIA and reading every newspaper article to see it some secret code was written? The DOJ should start a program like that to protect us. We cannot depend on the BBB anymore, because earlier this week on 20/20 or Dateline (cannot remember which)there was a exposure of the BBB getting pay-off to give a company A+ rate if they pay a fee. Dateline formed a company and got a D rating and after calling the BBB they were told that they have to join BBB for a fee of $500.00. The company paid the fee and the next day this scam company went from a Grade D rating to an "A+" rating. When the CEO was been questioned, he said we make mistakes sometimes, and the host told him that there were three more examples so how can that be a mistake. He the CEO of BBB, then removed his micophone and stopped the interview. SO who can we trust. By the way, you check last-week Friday NBC for this story.
                      Thanks.

• Ed
                      Ed Kanales Oct 18, 2010

Hey, I have been talking to a Mike Millward, UW. When I had the phone interview appointment with him two weeks ago. He assured me that my credit had potential a 680 with a couple blemishes and 3 recent inquiries. Mike was so sure that SBFC Law firm would be able to clean up my credit for a fee that was included in the $2700 he would charge me. I said that I needed to think about this significant fee and needed to talk to the SBFC firm to find out what was that they could do to improve my credit since I had just recently cleaned up my credit using the FCRA as a argument for removing some old items. Mike stated that the Law firm was a place were they sent lots of their clients, but never mentioned that they were partners wit Funding Universe. I apparently am supposed to sent the payment of $2700 to process my credit clean up and search of funding, but now that I have read this posting I am not doing so. I am dissapointed and out of options for the moment for funding seeking $60K -$70K for a start up. Any suggestions anyone????? Than you Ed

• Am
                      ampman Oct 07, 2010

Thank goodness for Complaints Board. I just saved $199 and more later for checking Funding Universe out. Yes they keep calling. That alone is suspicious.

As a rule, don't pay anything upfront.

angel18 Aug 31, 2010

Thanks so much for your story. I was about to sign with them
                      today after talking to one of their sales reps yesterday... And pay
                      them $99

He was a little fast talking...but I thought he was knowledgeable.
                      And their company comes up first in search engine...so i thought that must be good.

But when he offered his personal number it was a little red flag.
                      most businesses you call company a toll free number and are assigned an extention. I have deallt with fraudelent companies in the past and they always give you their personal cell phone numbers...even though they claim to be sales rep for their
                      company. But for some reason I trusted this gentleman.

Thanks guys!
                      angel

• To
                      Todd1238888 Aug 22, 2010

Funding Universe is absolutely a scam. I went through the program to obtain funding for a business acquisition. The salesperson was very convincing that I would get funded, so I paid their $199 fee. I see above you only paid $99. I imagined they up'd their fee since then. When they screened my credit they said I needed to remove a few inquires before they could proceed. I had a total of 5 inquiries and my credit score is 750. From there they tried to sell me on hiring one of their attorneys to remove the inquiries. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Funding Universea complete fraud

I was not that Smart to Google this company before i got Ripped off for $2800 Dollars from these scammers at Funding universe. They Charge me a $99 dollars to pull the credit report and then Jim Rampton The so called Senior Under writer Called me and said you have an excellent Credit and we can Achieve you $500k Funding for your buisness expansion easy all you have to do buy the Lender Prep Report, So it is easy to establish a Line of credit when banks see you are professionally orgnaized. So i made the Mistake and paid $2700 more. Then i was assigned with Daphne ramero to help me achieve my goal.And it was a waste of time because she would not return the Phone calls, emails and then Finally they emailed me to go to local banks and apply for the Loan. Here is the best part IF I GET ANY LOAN FROM ANY BANK WITH MY OWN EFFORT THEN I AM ALSO SUPPOSE TO REPORT TO THEM AND THEN PAY THEM 3% FEE ON TOP OF IT. So i was Stupid enough to pay these idiots A $2800 to get the local banks names, Where i go everyday to make the deposits. Don't make the mistake the one i made.

2 Responses
                      • Se
                        Seeker Nov 26, 2010

Real lenders take out fees at the time a loan is approved. If the loan doesn't happen, the bank makes no $. Don't do business with anyone who does otherwise.

• Ju
                        Jum-Jum Nov 14, 2010

At the end of August 2010. I contacted Funding universe to help me get funding. I told them my current issue of why I was rejected by other companies. Immediately I was told that their company could help me with it. I went along with it and was told I would have to pay a fee of $99 to start it off. Then once I got funded I would be charged $2500.

Once I started looking over my credit card bills I noticed there were more charges being deducted from my account unauthorized by another company name that was also there company. I found that out once I researched it. My first charge came from RBSL for $99 then within a months time there was $500 charges 5 times that I didn’t authorize by Funding Universe. I also kept getting calls by an affiliate of there’s to work with for an additional $4000. At the end I was told if I got funded I would also be charged an additional %3. Even though I wasn’t told that in the beginning. After 6 months of hell and working with them I still was not qualified for a loan and very unsatisfied. I had to cancel my credit card. To make sure they don’t do any more charges on it. They were never upfront about their program and are money hungry. They are so adept at making sure that the items on contract that you signed with the are totally stacked against you...Good luck trying to get ytour money back from. All they are paper pushers and "advisers" and once they get their hands on your money, they go onto more people that they can latch onto their $3000-$4000, and good luck if you get any funding from them.

Funding Universe — Scam at www.fundinguniverse.com

Funding Universe is a waste of my time. As General Counsel for this new venture, I should have known better...