First Financial Complaints & Reviews

First Financial — scam and fraudulent loans

This person named "GARY JONES" which im sure is his real name (right sure it is) ever known a middle eastern...

First FinancialBad car loan deals and bad people

I hope people check out this company before they get signed up with them. Read the complaints on this site of what others have been through with auto loans.
My experience was not good either. People please beaware!

First FinancialUnsolicited Phone Calls

I have received phone calls since Oct 2007. I started tracking the phone calls where I have spoken to a man who identifies himself as Jack. He uses either of the two phone numbers [protected] or [protected]. He has called 1/28/08, 2/5/08,
    4/9/08, 4/9/08, 4/10/08, 4/11/08, 5/7/08. I have told him each time to stop calling and to remove my name and number from his calling list. I told him he was harassing me and to stop. He hung up.

What are my rights to stop this man?

• Br
        Bruzer13 Jan 19, 2010

This number has called too many times.