Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about EpicNPC

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for EpicNPC. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with EpicNPC.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used EpicNPC's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with EpicNPC, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with EpicNPC. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

T
10:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

🛑 Completely useless mods, they dont care about you getting negative feedback that is an attack on you and nothing to do with the transaction unless you paid them to do a Trade Guardian transaction. All the individual has to do is show a picture that they bought or delivered an account, service, or whatever and that person can say anything and give you...

E
6:04 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This site is a nightmare, especially with sellers like "Evgenii". Some of the sellers are toxic and the mods could not care less. It seems like the moderators will actively protect sellers on this site from negative reviews, no matter how warranted. I do not feel as if they are even remotely concerned with my experience as a buyer. Complete waste of...

M
11:13 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EpicNPC they took my money and then banned me

I registered about 3 weeks ago in this garbage site and sold 2 of my accounts there, we were fine until I paid them for upgrading my account, next day I logged in to my account and saw that I am banned! I was so confused and asked the support the reason for my ban. most of their tickets assigned to a guy named "Mike D" who is in charge there and owns EpicNPC account. after so much delay he answered me that I own another banned account created in 2012. when I asked more and more he told me this "You literally listed the name bleuxbell in your contact info. Your unban request is denied" and obviously he was lying to me. I found this in my threads.
He edited my post himself and added the bunch of banned emails and account to get a reason for banning me, after I show it to him he accepted that I did not list the name bleuxbell in my contact info and he did. he changed his words and lied again that problem is something else.

I asked people about him and I think this guy is a racist and has a problem with Iranian people.
Be aware that they are liars and they abusing you and your money.

Update by M11111
Nov 22, 2017 11:16 pm EST

View 0 more photos

It seems they had a mistake about me

Hide full review