DTH TV Complaints & Reviews

To,
Essel Agro(P) Ltd.
B-10, Lawrence Road, industrial Area,
New Delhi - 110035

Sub: Refund the Security Deposit (Rs. -2490) against DTH customer receipt No - 163946.

Respected Sir,

I, Tajuddin Hasan Mundhekar is a active customer of DTH Since 13.08.2005. My V.C. No is [protected] and Antenna System serial no is 00551AAH21YS03723 (Zenega). I want to refund my security deposit and purchase new connection from G - TV but how it will be refund. I went to purchased shop - ( Ranak & DTH Dealer - Mr. Salim Gilani - Vapi, Gujarat. ) for refund but he has refused and told me to ask the DTH - G- TV distributor - Vapi. Distributor guide to me to ask customer care for refund but customer care contact was not occurred.

Also, I am attaching herewith security deposit receipt and dealer shop receipt for your reference.

Request to refund me security deposit as early as possible other wise I have no alternative instead of consumer court.

I hopes to support me for help.

Thanking You,

(T.H. Mundhekar)
103, Blue - Bird Appt.
Near Hotel Green View,
NH - 08, Vapi. Dist - Valsad,
Gujarat (India) - 396 191.

Date: 26.09.2010

Essel Agro(P) Ltd.
    B-10, Lawrence Road, industrial Area,
    New Delhi - 110035

Respected Sir,

I, Tajuddin Hasan Mundhekar is a active customer of DTH Since 13.08.2005. My V.C. No is 015 0036 0255 and Antenna System serial no is 00551AAH21YS03723 (Zenega). I want to refund my security deposit and purchase new connection from G - TV but how it will be refund. I went to purchased shop - ( Ranak & DTH Dealer - Mr. Salim Gilani - Vapi, Gujarat. ) for refund but he has refused and told me to ask the DTH - G- TV distributor - Vapi. Distributor guide to me to ask customer care for refund but customer care contact was not occurred.

I hopes to support me for help.

Thanking You,

(T.H. Mundhekar)
    103, Blue - Bird Appt.
    Near Hotel Green View,
    NH - 08, Vapi. Dist - Valsad,
    Gujarat (India) - 396 191.

Date: 26.09.2010

Mobile Nos. : 09998305233

DTH TVALL CHANEL NOT ACTIVATED AND SIGNAL NOT PROPER

I HAD RENEWED MY SUBSCRIPTION ON 19TH FEB FOR GOLD PACK. I EARLIER ASO HAD SAME PACKAGE, NOW NO OF CHANNELS RECIEVED ARE MUCH LESS.
WHEN I WANT TO LODGE COMPLAINT ON TOLL FREE/PAID NO ME VC NO IS NOT RECGNISED AND I AM NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE
MY PHONE NO IS [protected]
PLEASE DO NEED FUL BY CORRECTING THE ERRORS
A.K.JAIN

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices