Menu
CB Telemarketing Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

S
9:01 pm EDT

Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless Hacking

I am at the point where I have to get a lawyer, my phone that I have purchased from Walmart, with straight talk service, says that I am a Cellco customer with Verizon business, I have tried to reach them and every time I speak to them my phone stops working and I have had to give straight talk my immigration number more than once. I have 2 adult children that have issues and they were both listed on my account per straight talk.

I am asking for assistance in this matter as I feel I am in danger.

Read full review of Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
Hide full review
A
3:17 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been receiving calls from numbers in the Phoenix, AZ area for the past 3 months. Never leave a message but I received as many as 4-5 calls/day. I block the numbers but does not help as they call using other numbers. Contacted Verizon & they are not responding to my complaints. Ready to contact FTC. No website for Cellco but CEO is Daniel S Mead.

Read full review of Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless and 5 comments
C
5:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

All I DO have on this entity is the caller I.D. on my phone showing [protected], and today's date of 6/10-2014, and the time of the call at 6:28 p.m. (EST). Although we live in an "812" area code and a lot of my neighbors use their cell phones for contacts which have "502" prefixes, one of my neighbors had promised to text me her cell phone number for...

Read full review of Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless and 3 comments