Chet Holmes International Complaints & Reviews

Chet Holmes International — Core Story

Let me start out by saying that I was sold on Chet's services and what he does, however his organization...

Chet Holmes InternationalPoor management

my ex husband works for this company as a "consultant." when my state Office of Recovery Services contacted the company in an attempt to collect child support that he hasn't paid for years, the company refused to cooperate, wouldn't even provide their mailing address for the court orders to be sent to. apparently this company feels that people who can't even manage their own affairs are qualified to manage yours, and they will protect dead-beat dads. Shame on you, Chet Holmes.

• Ed
      Ed T Jan 18, 2010

I heard Chet Holmes' advertisement on the radio, called the toll-free phone number, left a message with my e-mail address and requested a free report concerning five steps to Internet marketing success. Even though I did not leave my phone number in the message, the company got my number through Caller ID. As a result, I soon received multiple phone calls from very rude and pushy salesmen who tried to get my credit card information and as much money out of me as they possibly could.

Because I did not take the bait, I NEVER received the free report the company promises in their advertisements. However, I obtained a copy of the report from a friend. Not surprisingly, the report is 100 percent sales propaganda that offers absolutely no useful information whatsoever. For example, Step One literally is entitled, "Get on the First Page of Google." Duh? Imagine that. Unfortunately, there is no useful information concerning this Step--or any other Step--you can use to accomplish the task. In a nutshell, the report is merely a sales pitch for the company's expensive consulting services.

Hopefully the U.S. Federal Trade Commission will get the word and crack down on this firm.

Chet Holmes International — False Claims To Charge Card with a promise that you can cancel at anytime berfore or after the training

I heard a commercial for Chet Holmes Internaional for sales people/organizations that are looking to increase...