care net Complaints & Reviews

care netScam

Well, I was sure stupid tonight! I was called by some man stating he was calling from a collection agency for Care Net. He said I owed $845.00! I was so caught off guard (and in my fibromyalgia fog) which is no excuse that I actually let him talk to me like I had murdered someone. I really panicked thinking this would go against my credit score that when he transferred me to another person, I actually gave them the rest of the information she asked for! They had almost EVERY piece of information on me I thought I must owe this. I even told her I was afraid of it being a scam..."Oh, no mamam...this is no scam. You really do owe this amount." After getting off the phone, I got on the computer and looked the company up. I had a hard time finding it but finally I did and there it was...REPORTS OF SCAM! I just about flipped! Thank God for my credit card company having my back...I really learned a hard lesson tonight! First time it has ever happened to me and I am in my 50's so I guess I am lucky I haven't been hit up before now. I will NEVER fallfor anything such as this again. When you feel like something isn' t right, it usually isn't! BEWARE OF SCAMMING COMPANY CALLED CARE NET!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

care net — credit card service fraud

credit card reduce interest fraud this company called offering reduced credit card rates on all my card...