Breast Gain Plus Complaints & Reviews

Breast Gain PlusUseless product

I ordered two bottles of Breastgain. The pills didn't work. I asked the firm to refund the amount I paid (according to its "money back guarantee"). I contacted the firm about five times and never got any answer. What a fraud!

• Al
    al gore May 23, 2007

Most women see evidence of breast growth in is little as 30 to 45 days and most accomplished their goal size in less than 90 days

Read more of the use indications at:

• Ta
    Tamra Jun 29, 2007

You said you took the pills for two months with no results. Everything I have read says it can take several months to see any results. My sister had a six month supply and started getting results in 31/2 to 4 months. Her results were amazing. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. But she needed to take the pills the full 6 months to get her full results. She looks fabulous, maybe you should try again!

• Le
    lee johnson Oct 23, 2007

You broads are idiots for putting drugs in your body to enhance toyer tits! Better hoper you don't ruin your body or risk you life taking drugs like that. Those things don't work anyway.

• Ra
    ramm777stein Dec 12, 2007

Just a heads up for everybody that none of these breast supplements work, you are wasting time and money!

• Po
    pokerface Mar 29, 2009

Before you go about suggesting the results are bogus, perhaps you should show us before and after pictures of your breasts. In an effort be honest, then be forthright in your proof.. with high resolution pics. By the way, just how exactly did you measure your breasts, with a tape measure? Everyone knows that guys have the best ability to give an accurate measurement.

Breast Gain PlusI want my $200.00 back!

I have been trying to return 6 bottles from "money back guarantee" offer of "Breast Gain Plus". There is no phone number listed (in the directory either) and I was instructed to email to get an "RMA".. I have not been contacted from the company with this number. I have requested a RMA number to return 8 times! (since February 2006)

It specifically says you will not be reimbursed with out this RMA number, so I don't want to risk sending the bottles in with out this number.

There is no contact information!

If anyone has had this problem please let me know. I have threatened to report them to the BBB..... and still no reply!

I want my $200.00 back!

• Valerie Jan 10, 2007

Breast Gain Plus is a breast enhancing pill that claims that it will increase your bust in as little as 30 days. Well, I used this product for a total of 3 months and NEVER gained a centimeter.

Out of all the enhancing pills out there I chose Breast Gain Plus because it was supposed to be the #1 product out there. It came with a 100% money back guarantee.. so they said. I spent a total of $180.00 and was only refunded $40.00. On top of that, the website claimed it had "discreet shipping", and didn't put the name of the product on the shipping label. That was the only true statement they made. However, if you are lucky enough to even get a refund check back from them, they will have Breast Gain Plus printed right on it. Now I have to cash the check and be completely embarrassed. Also, you deal with representatives online. You can NEVER get anyone on the phone! PLEASE- do yourself a favor, and AVOID purchasing Breast Gain Plus!! They're "money back guarantee" is FALSE.. Don't be a SUCKER like I was!

• Ac
    AC White Feb 04, 2007

Thank you. Even with all the tenable news from government sites I was still wanting to believe this could be true. To think there was hope without having to have surgery was so appealing. I'd rather get the truth - and I was looking at that company because they were the only one to say they'd give a money back guarantee past 14 days. Good to know it's all hooey.

• Po