Menu
Home Banks Austin Bank
E
8:28 pm EDT

Austin Bank - Customer Service and Website

Where do I start? First, the customer service is terrible because of lack of communication and incompetence. I don't know who they are hiring but the are no help. Most of the representatives have no clue how to assist you but at least they are kind. Not too long ago, I tried multiply times to transfer funds from a savings plan and they could not help me or they would take care of one thing and a week later when I show up for further instructions, I'm assigned to a different representative. I was a headache. Finally I used another bank to complete the same process and they did it in no time. Just recently I had, for the first time, used all my money in my account without going over my limits and they shut off my account! I couldn't even check my previous transactions. Ridiculous! On top of that, I had a deposit pending from the government and I couldn't see my funds! The website rarely works when you need it. There's always some type of error and when I try to call and resolve it the bank is closed. I'm tired of this bank but I need because its in my hometown. I hope this complaint catches someone's eye because this lousy.

Read full review of Austin Bank

Hide full review
P
2:31 pm EST

Austin Bank - Missing deposits

The day before Thanksgiving, I made a $687 deposit. After the bank closed, my deposit had disappeared. Through the entire holiday, our family had no Thanksgiving because my account was overdrawn. Friday, after Thanksgiving, the bank found my deposit, but it was too late for Thanksgiving. Prior to that, another mistake had been made and my deposit was missing. I called the bank the next morning... sorry, bank error. AND THEN...we come to tonight. December 1, 2008. My mother is disabled...can't walk, can't drive, can't get around. I bought her Christmas Tree for her and she paid me back with a check. $200. My husband went through the drive thru and made this deposit today at 12:38 PM as stated on my receipt... and AGAIN.. my account is overdrawn $174 NSF charges. So, tonight... this is the 3rd time and I'm finally speaking out. While I wait, wonder, and worry alllll over again until the bank conveniently opens in the morning hopefully to find my deposit...AGAIN!

Read full review of Austin Bank

1 comment
W
Dec 10, 2008 8:21 am EST

Hide full review

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account