8 Ball Pool Complaints & Reviews

8 Ball Poolerror in my coin amount

My coins just dissappeared from over 9 million coins. I have never seen that before. Or even heard of it. I hope it's just a temporary glitch as once again this took a lot of work and time. Look at my purchase record. Please reinstate my coins as I am wanting to play. I have been with 8 ball pool for several years and bought many items n therefore I am a good customer. I need to get back into action. I am sure you will resolve this asap.

• Updated by Daniel Prestwich · Dec 05, 2018

Miniclip's 8 ball pool has just taken all of my coins. Some 9 and one half million. They just vanished from the coin counter. I couldn't even play a practice game. I have been a player for several years and I have spent a lot of money. Please replace the coins as soon as possible so I can play.

8 Ball Pool — deduction of money

Hlo sir.i am a user of one of your game 8 ball pool.i m very shocked that i have not purchased any chips from...

8 Ball Pool

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices