Complaints & Reviews

8 pool

on Dec 31 2018 i won on Las Vegas 20, 000 and today i checked and it said I've not played a game yet. I ran...

Robinson Retail Stores

I just went from level 35 to 30. this is the 2nd time this has happened.

This is not the first time this has happened. My level just changed from 35 to 30, and the win percentage went down, too. Are you using outdated database backups? This is nonsense. People play to gain percentage points, levels and coins. Why bother when it can so easily be manipulated and reduced? Now, I've been at "Level 30" for months. Ridiculous. Please automate your DB backups so you'll have UPDATED files to restore from.

User: Buster's Human

8 ball pool

15th December, 3:25am, I have just been playing on 8 ball pool, and in the middle of a game in Jakarta, the app just closed on me and I lost 50, 000 coins because of it! It also did it earlier when I was playing the holiday win streak, I was up to 4 wind when it happened. I have purchased items and haven't had any problems until now. It seems to have happened since I upgraded and subscribed to pro membership, but I have unsubscribed now because of this. My e-mail address is brian.shaun.[protected]@gmail.com

8 ball pool

Yesterday I purchased the $14:99 upgrade package on the King Q. I decided to upgrade it again. So today I put another $14:99 purchase down on the 2 piece upgrade of the King Q. It didn't say anything to warn me off. I received the other things in the package, but unfortunately I didn't get the upgrade again. I should want a refund with a full return of the 2 golden spin coins and anything else. Maybe it's just a glitch.You should have refused my payment or programmed it so I didn't see this offer again. I await your response As always your customer. Danny

• Updated by Daniel Prestwich · Dec 09, 2018

A few days ago I purchased the $14:99 upgrade of the King Q. I noticed that it was offered again two days later. I looked at the pool Q stats and they were 2/4. So I figured another upgrade on the same King Q was available. I got greedy and purchased another upgrade. I didn't get it. So refund the purchase or upgrade the King Q again. I looked to see if it was a one time thing. I didn't see anything. I have had an immense amount of trouble contacting you. The password no. you sent doesn't work.So let's resolve this matter.

• Updated by Daniel Prestwich · Dec 09, 2018

It's been several days and all I have received is an email with a password number which didn't even work. I have left my 8 ball pool ID for you.
    Thanks, Daniel

User: Jose Manuel
Country: Puerto Rico
Level 125 (last checked)
Profile photo with sunglasses
ID: [protected]

In 8 Ball Pool, there is a user is cheating/hacking in 8 Ball Pool and constantly BOTHERING PEOPLE with friend requests and 'Play Me' requests. Please ban this pedophile [censored] from the community. We do not appreciate people like this. Thanks! :)

a player continuous to send friends request after I took him off my list due to comments

A linked player to your site NAME Sione Panuve unique code: [protected] he has account with miniclip...

8 ball pool pop-up ads and accidental purchase

I would like a refund on an accidental purchase on the 8 ball pool app. Your pop-up ads appear between games and invite unintended swipes and touches and cause accidental purchases. On October 9, 2018 around 1:50pm, I fell victim to such a trap and accidentally ended up buying a "Grand Master Cue" for an amount I cannot even recall or trace.

Please cancel this transaction or refund me the money.

Name: Harrison
Unique ID: [protected]
email: [protected]@yahoo.ca

coins

I am submitting a compliant because you guys servers are bs i have shot with the same force before with my...

Edmonton Software & Games

8 ball pool coins

I had about 10 to 20 million coins because of ur server I kept losing my games and I want a refund of my...

archery king game

The game is not working anymore. it has some bad issues.like freezing my game cause ner work is slow...

unethical behavior

Hi. I just spoke to the support team, they said I was going to receive an 8 ball Bald Eagle pool cue and King...

bald eagle cue trial

Dear, Miniclip.
I am playing 8 ball pool. My id no.is [protected]. I have one issue because I like bald eagle cue but you have not given me free trail and today is the last day to claim for free trail . So I request you guys to give me a free trail to bald eagle cue . I like this game so much . It's my humble request to you. So please do something .

8 ball pool

hi my son who is disabled and has severe special needs for 2 weeks i allowed him too play on my phone as a...

Croydon Gambling Games

miniclip 8 ball pool

I've been stopped from playing multiplayer games. Every time i click on 100k, 200k or 500k it just sits there trying to find me a player to play against so I restarted the app to see if it would work and it did but I've now lost 250, 000 tokens. I want my tokens back. I've spent a lot of time and money building tokens within the game and I do not appreciate the game stealing from me.

not receiving password reset emails.

sir i wanted to reset the password of my miniclip id with which i play 8 ball pool because i forgot the password. i wanted to reset my password and submitted password reset request but i didnt get any email from minilcip about password reset on my email address which is
[protected]@gmail.com
i even tried to change my miniclip email address, whenever i try to change it, it says the confirmation email address is sent to ur current email but i checked my email address 10 times more or less i never received it. please take action fast.

• Updated by тrιѕтan de мarтel мιĸaelѕon · Jul 10, 2018

Sir i have tried more than 10 times to reset the password of my miniclip account which i use to play 8 ball pool with, i have submitted request before but no action was taken and i am feeling real difficulty because of that. i forgot my miniclip password and i wanted to reset it i then tried to reset it but i am not receiving password reset emails kindly solve my problem i am feeling difficulty in this regard, thanks.

• Updated by тrιѕтan de мarтel мιĸaelѕon · Jul 10, 2018

i have complaint 2 times but didnt get any responce uptil now.

8 ball pool

I've been playing this game for years and all of a sudden I lost $16 million in coins in three games and I can't get a hold of customer service what should I do. I have spent a lot of money on this game and have never had a problem before just all of a sudden two games valued at $8 million and I want him and it took my coins away but never gave me my winnings. I would really like to know what is going on and I am unable to contact any kind of customer customer support and I believe that that's very unprofessional that they can take your money but they don't give you the coins that you win

not received benefits in my best package in this game soccer star

Hi am rinku my complain is I have done rs.136 by payment mode threw sbi net banking for my best package deal...

someone stole my account

I had an account with the name PoolP951 and I met this person on youtube and I was stupid and I gave him the...

Deeside Online Scams

miniclip 8 ball pool - invalid purchase

Hello. I enjoy playing 8 ball pool and have done for a couple of years. Today I opened the game up to play and as often happens there was a ‘pop-up' for purchasing items. Sometimes this happens when I am about to hit something else and I therefore tap one of the offers, not usually a problem as I cancel out of it when it asks me to confirm the purchase by using my fingerprint id. On THIS occasion it didn't ask for a finger print confirmation it simply said ‘Purchase confirmed'. I didn't want to make a purchase and I would appreciate the refund of my 19.99 please.

8 ball pool isn't working

Hello there am complaining about your 8 ball pool games since last night over 24 hours ago. It's not letting...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices