Menu
Results Contracting Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Results Contracting
reviews & complaints

www.resultscontracting.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 8 Reviews

Results Contracting Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Results Contracting at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Results Contracting has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Results Contracting. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Results Contracting reviews & complaints

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Results Contracting Results Contracting didn't finish all the work they said they would do

Results Contracting didn't finish all the work they said they would do.

Y

Results Contracting Great customer service and workmanship

Great customer service and workmanship. Very efficient process from start to finish re-shingling our roof. Will use again if needed!

Results Contracting Gud customr servis

Gud customr servis. Fast, knowledgable, n personable. Dey treated me wif respect n I wuz happy wif da results of da job.

Hide full review

Is Results Contracting legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Results Contracting as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Results Contracting stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Results Contracting should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Results Contracting earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Results Contracting achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Results Contracting. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Results Contracting has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Resultscontracting.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Results Contracting website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Resultscontracting.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Resultscontracting.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Results Contracting, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a resultscontracting.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Resultscontracting.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The resultscontracting.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Results Contracting I heard about Results Contracting from my neighbors and I gotta say, they did a great job

I heard about Results Contracting from my neighbors and I gotta say, they did a great job. Caden was the one who started the process with us and then Bronson and Amani took over. They were always quick to answer our questions, whether it was through phone, text, or email. The roofing crew was pretty fast and did a good job. I'd definitely recommend Results Contracting to anyone who needs their services.

F

Results Contracting These guys were great from start to finish

These guys were great from start to finish. They kept us informed every step of the way when redoing our roof. *** came out and wasn't sure if we needed a full replacement, but he stuck around while our insurance company checked it out. The insurance company said we needed a full replacement, and Results helped us deal with them fairly. They finished the job exactly when they said they would, and they were efficient and professional the whole time. They were also really nice and always on time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their roof repaired. Our roof looks amazing now, and they did it all in just one day! They even upgraded some areas for us, and everything was done within our budget. Our neighbors are using Results too, and I highly recommend them!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Results Contracting We had hail and wind damage from a summer storm that left us with missing shingles

We had hail and wind damage from a summer storm that left us with missing shingles. The insurance guy said to call our roofing company, but the first two we called didn't call us back. Our friends suggested Total Results, so we called them up. Ryan came out and was cool and told us what was up. He always called or texted back and helped us out. He was busy, but he was still nice. They got our stuff and the crew did a good job. Our roof looks sweet! The only thing that took a while was the bill, but that's cuz they were talking to our insurance. Kipp was good with the billing. From start to finish, Total Results was good. I told my friends about them. Lots of people in our area still don't have their roofs done, but we do!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Results Contracting I gotta say, my experience with Results Contracting was pretty darn good

I gotta say, my experience with Results Contracting was pretty darn good. Kipp found some holes in our roof from hail damage and patched them up until they could do the real work. He even met with the adjuster at 7 AM! Then Eric took over and he was a real champ. The crews they sent were top-notch. The guys who did our roof were super neat and did a great job. The siding guys were also great and even worked on the weekend to get the job done. The electrician was professional and asked all the right questions. And the gutter guy showed up after a snowstorm and still did a great job. They all cleaned up after themselves and left our yard looking better than before. They always answered our questions and kept us in the loop about when they could start and finish. I'd recommend Results to anyone. Thanks for a job well done!

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Results Contracting I got an insurance claim that they're handling

I got an insurance claim that they're handling. They done *** over a year ago but my garage material has been sitting on the ground for over 2 months now. They don't contact me unless I call them. They said they ordered my windows in April but I still haven't got them installed. They told me I'll get them by November. They got paid for the roof but they still have my money for the windows and I still don't have them. They don't contact me at all. I'm worried they're taking my money and running. It's been almost 2 years since I filed the claim.

Results Contracting Customer Reviews Overview

Results Contracting is a highly reputable company that has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients. The company is known for its exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high-quality results. Clients have praised the company for its professionalism, reliability, and ability to complete projects on time and within budget.

One of the most significant advantages of working with Results Contracting is their ability to provide customized solutions that meet the unique needs of each client. The company has a team of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to delivering exceptional results and ensuring that clients are completely satisfied with their services.

Clients have also praised Results Contracting for their transparency and honesty throughout the entire process. The company is known for providing detailed estimates and keeping clients informed of any changes or updates to the project. This level of transparency has helped to build trust and confidence among clients, who feel that they are in good hands with Results Contracting.

Overall, Results Contracting is a highly recommended company that has earned a reputation for excellence in the industry. With their commitment to delivering exceptional results and their focus on customer satisfaction, it's no wonder that they have received so many positive reviews from satisfied clients. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy contracting company, Results Contracting is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Results Contracting contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Results Contracting?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Results Contracting Customer Service. Initial Results Contracting complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Results Contracting above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Results Contracting. Discuss the issues you have had with Results Contracting and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.