Renault NorthcliffSold a car under false information

D

I bought a car from Renault northcliff and asked for them to source me a second car (nissan np200) They agreed and sold me the nissan np200 as a new 2016 model. Now I need to sell the car and only to find out it was registered as a used 2015 model, this decreases the value tremendously. I sent them an email about this and got ZERO response, meanwhile I need to get this vehicle sold as soon as possible and do you think they care that through their ***** up, I suffer????. This is SHOCKING!!! It's FRAUD and misleading customers and just plain immoral and wrong. account number: [protected]

RESOLVED

• Renault Northcliff's response · Dec 22, 2016

Dear Client
    We are in the process to investigate and will revert back soonest.
    I have noticed that your insurance and contract states that the vehicle is a 2015 model in which the insurance was authorized by yourself.
    My team at Renault Northcliff are in the process to investigate and will be in contact soonest.
    Kind Regards