Renault — electronic key
I have an issue that has not been resolved and I would like to be directed to someone who can help me.
I took my key for my Renault to the dealership in zona Franca Barcelona to make a copy as I currently only have one key and I would like two.
I paid 210€ for the new key. The Renault dealership made the copy but now my original key doesn't work. They claimed that my original key was damaged, even though it was working perfectly fine prior to me giving it to them.
Now, I still only have one working key. They dealership doesn't want to refund me or make me another jey withiut additional cost.
I have paid 210€ for nothing. I would like my money back or the copy of my key that I paid for.
Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing for you.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor