Remington Collegethink twice! really!

When deciding on a college, I don't recommend Remington College.
If you want to actually learn, I don't recommend Remington College.
If you are leader and not a follower, I don't recommend Remington College.
If you want an "Equal" school, I don't recommend Remington College.
If you want to keep your civil rights, I don't recommend Remington College.
If you want to be able to transfer credits, I don't recommed Remington College.
I have no faith in the instructors at Remington College to actually teach what is needed. I would get my assignments go home and teach myself. (I was on the Deans List not some flunkie)
I could not talk to anyone and expect change. The staff at Remington College are a close knit "family"/"friends" and have not made any changes that I noticed, but instead wrote me up on a disciplinary form because I wanted to learn and not chit chat for the first hour of the class. The staff will listen, but then will the tables to make you the "bad guy".
I told the president of Remington that I write a journal and was going to blog my feelings and experiences at Remington, he said, "And I don't care what you write on some blog, it won't matter." So, I did, on a website, today, he told me twice, "You can go." and also I was told that he was going to talk with the "attorneys" tomorrow because what I did was "slander" after the corporate office contacted him. Also, told me that what I did was against the "student 'catalog'/handbook", it is not stated what I did was against any "rule". Many people from Remington even as students, posted their feelings (same as mine) in a blog or on a website.
I believe the staff "fudge" things that go on.
The instructors play favorites.
The staff, especially the instructors, try to make it seem that you cannot make it without them.
I think I was, not really forced, but not given a chance to say "no I am not leaving" because I am not a moldable sheep.
When I spoke to the president and reminded him he asked me to give the school 2 weeks to change, he denied it today. I had to say, "yes you did ask me to give Remington 2 weeks" quite sternly to remind him he did say it.
There are many students who graduate from Remington who don't work in the course they chose. Which is a waste of money.
Really, Think Twice! before getting involved with Remington College.