Reliance Mobilenon change of billing address

N

I am a customer of reliance mobile since the very beginning , and did not have much problems since now.
I have logged a complain to change my billing address to my new residential address , the proof and required documents which have been submitted to the webworld almost 3 times, and complained to the customer care about 70 times now but in vain.....

the reliance billing system seems to have a billing problem or they are not effecient enough...
my new address seems to show up on their system correctly however the bills still are going to my old residential address.. after repeated complains to customer care and even after visiting the webworld all they would say is that the address has been updated on their system , and still i receive my bills on the old billing address.. this has been going on for 7 months now without any rectification on the part of Reliance customer care..

This is the problem i face with two of my cell numbers ... I was other wise a very satisfied customer but now i think its time i need to look for other cell phone services.....