Reliance Hub Servicesreliance hub membership cancellation

B Jun 15, 2019

I am Bhavika vadera and had taken Reliance hub membership of silver package 18, 000 DHS through credit card on 30th November 2018 and then immediately ( 15 minutes) requested for cancellation to which the sales officials said the machine is not working and we will reverse the transaction next day.

But after numerous follow ups to their office and on emails they eventually confirmed cancellation but with 5% charges as deduction.

Having said that, they keep on giving false promises of different dates and till date I have not received the refund which is almost 7 months now.

Request the potential customers to do a thorough check before making a decision and also the company officials to live up to the credentials they boast to potential customers..

Thanks
Bhavin

Contact [email protected]

• De
    DEEPENDRA RHS-AUH-000819 (BRONZE) Nov 21, 2019

Worst worst worst company in the world I have seen in my life. very worst company in the world, this completely cheater company. do not pay any single amount to them. throwing money in dustbin will not give you that much of headache, and mental problem, what reliance hub services will be going to give you if you buy any plan from them.
    Dear all readers kindly do not believe in this company for any small deal. these people keep stalls in malls and public places and make customers to fill a form for it to give discounted offers on tour packages. then they call for sailing the travel plan.
    I was customer of gulf royal travel and tourism, and I had a package of 30000 aed with gulf royal. after just for a trial I purchased a small plan from relaince hub services as well on 03 june 2019. I received confirmation of membership as well on 5th june 2019 (refer image -1). as per policy and commitment made by sales advisor mr. akabar ali khan, [protected] (now mobile number is out of coverage area) that they will reimburse the interest amount for installment plan taken in paid amount. he promised to reimburse the amount immediately at one time payment.
    Herewith, I have taken lowest interest rate plan of 0.70% per month with adcb credit card and requested to reliance hub services to reimburse the calculated amount of only 504 aed on 29th august 2019 sending an attachment of credit card statement. (refer image -2)
    And baddddd newssss to everybody here their original form here the company policies started to unmasked their real face. may be they had jealous with the gulf royal services a competitor company for them and they have seen the payment plan of that in my credit card statement.
    They started keep delaying every time, can refer image 3 to image 10. until today no any positive response to disburse the interest amount. on mail they just type “they will coordinate with the accounts. they will do the needful at earliest.” however, account email id ([email protected]) also was same when they confirmed about amount 504 aed and will release in 30 -45 days on dated 30th august 2019.
    But just for delaying more they will say that they will coordinate with the accounts however I was sending the mail to account also. and they sits all in a small office in electra street, abu dhbai, so it can not take longer time if they really want to look after customers.
    I strictly to say to all readers not to go ahead with thi time of gang of people who are cheating the hardorking money of innocent people.
    Kindly note they have the gang of people and after making some of the deal, sales advisor will leave the job, however internally they are attached with the company, but for making fake coomitment to attract customers to buy the package they keep changing employees. please stay away this gang of cheater name reliance hub services.

Jojopogi Nov 06, 2019

pls include me in filing a complaint for refund

3TJW Dec 12, 2019

@Jojopogi Have you filed the case, what is the outcome?

sanam kr Oct 05, 2019

Please check your personal messages for my contact number. so that we can gather against them to get our refunds

• As
    ASrhv Oct 25, 2019

@sanam kr pls add me chk ur personal msgs

Damu Mejari Nov 24, 2019

@sanam kr Call on my number0551628503.

3TJW Dec 12, 2019

@sanam kr Have managed to file a case and what is the update?

sanam kr Oct 05, 2019

[protected] . I would like to for our rights for refund. any response would be appreciated.

3TJW Dec 12, 2019

@sanam kr Did you file the case for your refund?

2-6-7

Ch.S Oct 05, 2019

We purchased the Reliance Hub Services Membership in Oct 2018 and when approached them to avail services in Dec 2018 we were refused on the basis of non-availability of flights and hotels due to high season. Later whenever we would call them it will be 'no-reply' and when I started searching their reviews online I found multiple complaints and realized that it's not a genuine company and now I'm interested in getting our money back as we have not availed any services so far. It seems a good idea to collectively file a complaint against the organization. I would like to know if any such group has been formed so far by other members who are interested in fighting for our rights. any response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ch.S

sanam kr Oct 05, 2019

@Ch.S We have been facing same issue with Reliance hub services. Kindly mail me at [email protected]/ call [protected]

sanam kr Oct 05, 2019

@sanam kr %[protected]% call in this pls

@Ch.S Call on my number0551628503 and mailid:[email protected]

@Damu Mejari [email protected]

@Damu Mejari [email protected]

Ch.S Oct 05, 2019

We purchased the membership from them in Oct 2019 but when we called to in Dec 2018 to avail the services they refused by saying due to high season the hotel/flight bookings are not available. Afterwards, whenever you call them they don't pick up the phone. I am interested in getting back our refund which they promised can be done at any time upon request. Please let me know if any such group has been formed where I can also join and we can complain collectively against them.

S. Ch

Damu Mejari Nov 24, 2019

@Ch.S Call on mu number [protected].

@Ch.S Call on my number0551628503

Damu Mejari Nov 24, 2019

@Ch.S I am not able to see any one's numbers here to contact. Kindly specify your number with some letter. Then only it is appearing. Like number0551628503. Please don't write number as a Seperate word. Combine with other word. Then it will be visible.

• Ti
    Tirupati Jalnil Jul 20, 2019

I Have an similar complain, I have paid for the service and now they are refusing to provide any of the service as well to refund the membership fees .

We need to approach the tourism department with all the members get together and give an common complain .

Tirupati ( [protected])

Damu Mejari Nov 24, 2019

@Tirupati Jalnil Your number not visible. Please call me on [protected] and mail [email protected]

@Tirupati Jalnil [protected]

@Damu Mejari [protected]

@Tirupati Jalnil 0551628503dh

Damu Mejari Nov 24, 2019

@Tirupati Jalnil Call on my number [protected].

• Ka
    kaustubh rajan Dec 07, 2019

@Tirupati Jalnil I have also similar complaint. They are giving false promises that will get my refund but it’s more than 3 months now, I have not received any call or email. Need to go to court.