Reliance Hub Services — refund of initial amount
Reliance hub services' agent will trap you by calling you to collect gold coin ( hardly 50 Aed amount and gift voucher) and inform you to listen their travel packages and try to convience you make initial payment ( either 50% or 25% ) or block your credit card with full amount and pay in installment.
Fhey will convience you that in case you don't want you to continue, they will refund you in bank account etc...
But really is different,
I went with my family just to collect coin and voucher and almost sign paper not to opt travel package, but agent convince me pay min amount and discuss with you family, if you do want to continue, we will refund you back.
He isisted me to pay 25% of total, but i said no and paid 500AED. Next day we want and asked for refund, they told us to drop a mail to customer care, agent and his manager.
Agent name: Irshad
Manager: Mr. VIPIN
We sent mail and called customer care multiple times. But didn't receive positive reply.
So we decided to meet personally agent and his manager again. After some argument, agent told us that he will reply back over mail in 24 hours.
But i didn't reveive any mail and now agent is not picking calls also.
Though it's small amount but the way they treat us is very unprofessional.
So please think twice before making payment to them and later say no to them.
If anyone had same expience, please share...
More Reliance Hub Services Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Hub Services - fake offer providing and collecting money from people
- Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about their fake company
- Reliance Hub Services - holiday membership package cancellation
- Reliance Hub Services - I am complaining about for gift voucher
- Reliance Hub Services - gift of gold coin in not as they announce
- Reliance Hub Services - Travel package
- Reliance Hub Services - travel and tourism
- Reliance Hub Services - holiday package
- Reliance Hub Services - Travel offers
- Reliance Hub Services - fraud