Reliance Home Comfortno service provided with no not water

Date - DEC 09, 2017
Client name - Rolick Ghesani
Complain - Repair
issue - no hot water -repair or service appointment given after 24 hours
Reason - NO heat is priority not NO hot water (2nd time in 20 days-1st time is was resolved in 24 hours and same thing happened)
contact#[protected]
email address- rollick.[protected]@gmail.com
service repair confirmation after 24 hours #RCQ8628978

I spoke to customer service and Supervisor they said our priority is no heat not no water at this point as we have festive season we have people to take shower but that was not given any priority as its a urgent request, when its really needed no service provided they did not push or even tried to say that they will try to get someone, its not a big deal as they have technician to work on like this was an urgent request it wont take much time as well.

I was given an appointment next day 1 to 6 window not on same day with same reason no technician available our priority is NO heat not no hot water at this point. I believe work will not take more than 15 minutes to solve it temporarily.

I'm paying $54.74 monthly as hot water tank rental and to get service on time, how is it possible that they have no technician to help when its badly needed same thing happen twice and setting their priority by themselves, so now they think we have to wait more than 24 hours as we have no hot water complain.

Please take an action immediately so client like us which has no power but to listen them, as I'm writing now(DEC 09, 2017 10:45 AM and getting appointment next day DEC 10, 2017 between 1 to 6) I don't know if that issue will get bigger and I have to face bigger consequence.

I would appreciate your help and action taken against them.

Rolick

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices