The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Regus Office Space — sly business practices
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Regus reminds me of Hotel California, you can check in anytime but you just cant leave.
The business practices followed by the company are sharp to the extent of being sly.
I took the office space for 5 people, I signed and paid the money. To my surprise I found that I have some other room allotted to me which just can’t accomodate 5 people. It looks smaller in size. The fire escape diagram confirmed my belief that the place was only meant for 4 people.
The answer from Regus’ Not-Yet-Turned-Devil Salesman was "Sorry you negotiated too much so I gave you an office which fitted your budget."
A 4 Seater in the name of 5!! And the Salesman thought this was an unnecessary detail which need not be mentioned.
The internet connection was not as good as we thought, so we decided to get it removed. We learnt "Sir you may not use it but it will still be billed"
As time passed, I realized that the agreement was totally out of sync with what I was sweet talked into by NOW-A-COMPLETE-DEVIL Salesman.
To be honest, I did not read the agreement very carefully, because we had lengthy discussion with the salesperson where he "explained" everything.
READ THE FINE PRINT IN THEIR CONTRACT.
The Hidden Charges and Exit VO fees was conveniently hidden in the fine text of the agreement. There is nothing like SPIRIT in the agreement, just the LETTER.
Earlier I thought this was an INDIA only problem but I am surprised to see how they have managed to systematically defraud people across the globe.
As I think about the whole experience more rationally, I think:
1. Bigger (Deep Pocketed) Companies will not have a problem with this. They might also have a lawyer review the agreement etc.
2. Small Companies which act on "Good Faith" are the real victims. They are conveniently used by Regus to fill up the office space to meet sales target and then conveniently pushed around.
The Total Cost of Ownership after taking into account hidden charges and the pain of reasoning out with Regus is just not worth the trouble.
BEWARE OF THIS COLD BLOODED BLOOD-SUCKING CORPORATION.
More Regus Office Space Complaints & Reviews
- HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud
- Regus Group - dishonest practices
- Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps
- Regus - hidden charges/inefficient billing
- Regus Group - regus group
- Regus Group - office services
- Regus Group - virtual office
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges
- Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position