Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Beauty Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management regis - northpark mall dallas, texas

Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management  -  regis - northpark mall dallas, texas

A
Author of the complaint
10:52 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

April 16, 2018. Unbelievably rude service by Salma who acted like I was a nucience from the moment I walked in the salon. I suspected it was because she was in the middle of her own beauty service and didn't want to be bothered with me, but she didn't say anything other than for me to wait for her to rinse the toner out of her hair.

My request: partial highlights and a trim to my bangs. This would later be one of the reasons she yelled at me as I walked out the door.

Ultimately it took 2 hours and 48 minutes to do partial highlights — 20 foils. She asked me repeatedly to sit in very akward positions that no stylists has ever asked me to do. Even after quite a while, and an explaination that the position was hurting my back, she told me to stay like I was. If I had not had color in my hair at that point I would have walked out. But at this point I was stuck.

Back to the time — this was without a cut and without sytling. Just the color, a wash, and blow dry. Also, the product she put in my hair (identified as toner) burned my scalp. I kept asking her to rinse it out and her reply you ask — "there is no ammonia in there so it shouldn't burn." That's great — GET IT OUT. A stylist from another shampoo bay had to help me initially until she wandered over, obviously annoyed, to rinse it out.

Perhaps it burned because I sat with color in my hair for at least 15 mintues after my timer went off. Why was I just sitting there? Because my stylist disappeared; I have no idea where she went.

She tried to cut my hair, but I reminded her I only wanted my bangs trimmed. This was the beginning of the end. She was highly annoyed at this point. But I told her my son is getting married and I'm in the process of growning my layers / length out.

So she dried my hair and burnt scalp very roughly for at least 10 minutes before she asked if I wanted her to flat iron my hair. Initially I said yes, but when she turned me around and I saw the clock I reaslized it was 8:45 p.m. and I was headed home to bed. So I said, on second thought please don't bother because I'm going home.

She got furious and said I was going to have to sign a waiver showing all of the services I declined. Huh? I said wait, I'm not mad I feel like I am doing you a favor by not asking you to do this. It is 15 minutes before your shift ends and I really don't need styled hair to sleep. She started yelling at me that I asked for a hair cut and I said no, I asked for my bangs to be trimmed which at this point ARE STILL NOT TRIMMED. By now I am yelling, too that I am not refusing servies I am simply not asking for services. This place is a joke. I have never seen a more rude employee than Salma (not sure how to spell it).

More Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management complaints & reviews