Regis Hair Salon Vista Ridge Mall Lewisville, TXhaircut and color

I went in on march 5th to get my hair cut and highlights. I had a picture of my hair done as I like it and asked the girl to just trim it the way it was. I had a bob, but she whacked it up and when I left I had so many layers and it was such a mess that I cried for days. Also, my hair was darker when I left there than when I went in. No hightlights! I went back in to complain to the manager he told me I was crazy; that there was nothing wrong with my hair and it had obviously been colored. I told him I knew it had been colored, but I wanted highlights not darker! He would do absolutely nothing. His name is jose r. Zarazu. The hairdresser's name is erin. Avoid that salon like the plaque! Trust me

• Ba
    bangsomehair Oct 26, 2011

This is Erin. I want to first apologize for not achieving the results you wanted. Had I known or been given the chance to correct the issues you had, I would have glady done so. Please accept my sincerest apologies for not achieving the look you wanted.

• Pe
    peachyme Aug 04, 2011

I will always let Andrea do my hair. She is fantastic. No complaints for the last five+years.

• Pe
    peachyme Aug 04, 2011

I have been going to Andrea for over five years and have NEVER had a bad cut or color. She is good about making suggestions for what would look good on me. She is the best stylist there.

mary2345d33 Jan 20, 2011

i've been going to erin for a while and haven't had an issue with her work. i think i had to go back once to get the bangs shorter, but she was so nice about fixing it.

• Jf
    jfaklsdjf;kadhg May 14, 2010

If you didn't get to express your concerns to the original stylist and give her a chance to fix, at least, the color...then you didn't get your money's worth. The manager should have been more tactful in getting whatever his point was...across. It's never a fun experience to get a bad cut & color. Thankfully, hair grows back and color can be corrected. I hope you will be able to move on from this...

• Jb
    jbhk Apr 30, 2010

Did you get a chance to speak with the stylist? The manager was wrong for calling you "crazy". That is def inappropriate.