Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group — refund
I made a purchase for 7/19 Lion King tickets for my 10year old daughter(booking # [protected]). Apparently I selected the wrong date(7/18), and I contacted the customer service dept for a refund. I was told I was charged a convenience fee which was non-refundable, and that is unfair! The convenience fee was for me reserving my selected seats in advance! If I purchased my tickets and cancelled within minutes, for a show that is (5) days away, the seats I selected are NOW available and someone else will be paying that SAME convenience fee for their seats! I literally "argued" with a supervisor named Dave Smith and Linda Edwards for 20m for a FULL refund which they refused to grant me. This is NOT the level of service I expect and deserve from Regal as I have ALWAYS preferred to purchase from YOU as opposed to a Fandango, etc... I work 50hrs a week, and bought 3 tickets to surprise my daughter and spend some quality time with her! For me to NOT be able to receive a FULL refund, and be treated as if my concerns/opinions DONT matter, is really disappointing. I truly expected to be handled in a different manner and as if MY business is appreciated, but clearly Regal and it's employees feel otherwise. I will NO longer support Regal, and my rant will be expressed via social media and how I was handled, along with how YOU guys feel about your customers and YOUR idea of customer service! For this I could've jst cancelled/disputed my purchase on my end with my creditor!!! $4.50?????
convenience fee for seating I no longer have!
More Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group Complaints & Reviews
- Regal Cinemas - customer service 
- Regal Cinemas - concessions 
- Regal Cinemas - mistreatment 
- Regal Cinemas - movie - baahubali 2
- Regal Cinema Window Advertisement - denied discount
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - employee/ staff member 
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - customer service 
- Regal Cinemas - popcorn tastes foul like dirty. tasted like it was old and had some funky pungent taste
- Regal Cinemas - rude/poor management
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - service