Red Ribbonsenior entitlement

U

My Mom and Dad bought a cake roll at Red Ribbon-SM Southmall. Both senior citizens, they asked that the 20% discount senior entitlement and the VAT be deducted from the total fees. The manager of Red Ribbon told them (with great conviction) that only a cake slice (therefore, 2 slices for both) will have the senior entitlement discounts and NOT a whole cake roll.

My Dad argued that what if they both can consume the cake roll in 3 days and would just like to buy the whole cake so they will not go to SM-Southmall Red Ribbon everday for cake slices.

Red Ribbon discounted only the Php300 (the whole cake was Php315) and did not less the VAT as what Philippine Law stipulated. I called Red Ribbon-Main office and, in fairness, Red Ribbon gave back what they owe my parents' with complimentary half-cake roll.

Red Ribbon explained that only Php300 is subject to the senior discount per senior citizen. Just wondering why Red Ribbon did not discount the whole Php315 when two senior citizens bought the cake.

I just want to post so that other senior citizens would be aware of Red Ribbon's policy on senior entitlement.

• We
    /we Nov 20, 2019

Bumili po kami ng Red Ribbon Cake Slices, binebenta po nila sa labas. My mother's mistake is- she thought walang problema kasi red ribbon nga. When my brother opened it ngayon ngayon lang may amag yung isa, upon checking all of the 5 packs laht meron. I can't attached phots and video.

• Me
    Merry-ann Oct 26, 2019

We did not check the cake inside when we were in red ribbon.when we opened the cake at the house it was damage and no birthday greetings at all..i am very dissapointed for this matter.

• Ar
    Arra Ludovico Apr 15, 2019

Namili po kami ng 1box Chicken Empanada, which is 6pcs. Then pagdating namin ng bahay, dun lang namin nakita na 5pcs. lang ang nilagay sa box. Di po ba marunong magbilang crew nyo? Simple lang naman po, 6pcs ang ilalagay sa box, bat kinulang pa.

• Pa
    Paulo8 Nov 12, 2018

I already talk about this concern to them two weeks ago regarding the the twice deduction on my cc.. until now no response to me yet.. I contacted them thru fb, Instagram and email.. I already gave my details and until now no updates on my concern. Even in fb they just seen my message. No response at all

• Ca
    Camille Gamalong Oct 15, 2018

I have not received the confirmation email that is supposed to be received after 48hrs upon submitting my entry for the blowout of reb ribbon bakeshop.
    I'm Camille Gamalong writing this complain 'cos im am worried my entry will not be counted

• Gi
    Gigi Teabam Aug 21, 2018

Bumili ako sa Puregold Prtil sa Red Ribbon ng 1 pack -4 pcs cheesy ensaimada at yung tipong gutom na gutom ka for lunch at nagki crab ka ng ensaimada na habang kumakain ka napansin mo na may matigas na bagay at pagkita mo kuko... ano ba yan. Nakakawalang gana ng kumain.

Nobbie Pombo Aug 20, 2018

Gusto i complain yung crew na nagbigay sa kin cake na mas pinili na ibigay yung nasa display kahit na may stock pa sa fridge. standard ba ng store operation o may ibig sabihin yung move na wala siyang sinabi na ubos na yung stock sa fridge. store location: Pasig Simbahan