Red ONE Networkredone billing system

M Oct 31, 2018

Hi, i am Ms Goh used ur line since July.And suddenly get suspended two days ago.I already called head office and Selangor area no. but no one pick up.Finally my colleague manage to call redone customer center with no. 1300-...And informed that my line has been suspended due to my first time billing didn't make any payment and it already three months so line is suspended. But what make me want to complaint is i make the payment in the same month i received ur billing, and yet i get a sms from redone showed i make the payment. But how come ur center said didn't get the payment updated and yet still can sent me the sms showed the payment make ? It is quite confused for me.Why my line get suspended due to ur system problem and after we found out, still can't get solved. Please settle it ASAP as it already cause my loss (all my clients can't call in) 011-[protected] this is my line registered under Mr Yong. I do really hope u guys can improve and settle it within this week.Thanks .Hope to get ur reply as well.

redone billing system