Red Boxunauthorized credit card charges

They claimed I didn't return dvd's reted from them and I was charged $52.44 for this even though I returned them, but they offer no form of receipt when they are returned. Do not rent from these people. I have seen muliple complaints about this company online for the same thing, someone should investigate their business practices.

• Hu
    Humandinuke1 Jul 02, 2010

They have receipts sent out via email because of a federal law stating no one is allowed to see movies you've rented without your permission.

• Un
    Unhappy1959-1 Apr 15, 2014

I was just charged $25.00 for a DVD that I returned the following day that they had no record of. I was very leary siince I did not return in the same location. When I called that said they would credit $10.00 so I asked them what if it comes up in the next two weeks will they credit my account the remaining $15.00 and they said no. What a scam. I will not be using Red Box again. Back to the video store.