Real Property ManagementDiscrimination

C

DISCRIMINATING! I was told by this company they would not rent to me because I am single and female and they need a male in the property to fix things if something happens! THE GALL. Further, I was informed, that the Denver market is not a renters market and that they can afford to be discriminating! Some poor homeowner just lost a great rentor! I leave all my homes in tip top shape and usually better than when I move in, my credit is excellent and my rent is paid on the 25th of the prior month each month. REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HAS A HORRIBLE BBB RATING ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. At this point, I am glad I was denied, I had no idea until I started doing the research how horrible of a company they are!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices