Menu
Real Property Management
reviews & complaints

Real Property Management
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

22 complaints
5 resolved 17 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Real Property Management. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
X
10:19 am

Real Property Management - Statement of Retraction

The intent of this posting is to retract all comments I have previously posted regarding Real Property Management Colorado. I am the 26 year old who posted derogatory and inflammatory comments about Real Property Management Colorado on numerous websites and I would like to retract those statements. I had a dispute with the company, and in my anger posted statements regarding my experience. These statements, although opinion, may have been interpreted as fact or as having an underlying factual basis. In which case, these statements may have damaged the reputation of Real Property Management Colorado and Greg Bacheller, one of the company’s owners. I apologize for those comments and I wish they had never been posted. Unfortunately, I am unable to delete these historic postings and as such, please accept this posting as a retraction of all of my prior online postings. In addition, I have signed a copy of this document, which is on file with Real Property Management Colorado and by doing so, I have given them permission to send it to you if you are inquiring about the services of Real Property Management Colorado provides.

Read full review of Real Property Management

1 comment
M
Aug 21, 2010 2:49 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

lol! what are you scared about? they threaten you? you can't take back the truth girl! you sound like you been threatened...that's the problem with people...wishy-washiness

Hide full review
L
12:14 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I moved into this property and have been treated rudely and completely unprofessional since the day they got the first of the money they said we owed. We paid the first months rent and the deposit after checking several times if it was the actual amount that we owed. Later they decided we owed more and left one message about it on my husbands phone. After...

Read full review of Real Property Management