Real InsuranceCustomer service

Real insurance is the worst company to deal with . I became their customer 3 years ago, they were so helpful and friendly.. After 1.5 year I have changed address, phoned them up and after 45 minute waiting I discovered that I was quoted wrongly ( that means that if I was lodging a claim, it would have been rejected, for their fault!!) so of course with the "right" home content policy my premium has increased. After 6 months I moved back to my original address and guess what? My home content insurance has increased of 18$ a month and my car insurance ( parked in the same spot when it was when originally quoted has increased as well! Beside, I ve been offered a year free road assistance without being aware of it! I don't want to mention the waste of time when ringing them, 40-50 minutes wait, that is why I waited 1 year before wanting to cancell both of my policies. Finally I did ring them before on the 30th of the month ( before my monthly payment was due to be debited and on that day no one was available to talk as they were on training.. I left a message and rang them up again on Monday at 8am, as the officer from the emergency team I left a message with, advised to do so to avoid getting the payment withdrawn from my bank account. After waiting 30 minutes, I finally spoken to a " competent" officer and she tried to give me the fault on why didn't ring earlier???? Extremely rude, not manners and apparently they don't do refunds but they will give me benefit of the doubts and will probably in 2 weeks on more refund me.Real insurance is easy in getting your money but then it forgets about its customers!!! Worst experience in years!