RCI AuctionsBuyer Beware

Buyer BEWARE!!!

This group was very unprofessional in shipping or lack of my item, and the way they spoke to me when I complained.

And since I complained they removed me from their buyer's list making it so that I can not even bid from the local group's items. Which I have dealt with the local group here in Florida before and am very happy with them.

I had to reverse the charges through my bank because even after they reversed the charges they tried to keep money even though I got no items.

This is what they said when I asked for a refund: "If we gave a refund to everyone who did not want to pay for shipping, we would be out of business."

• Gr
    greggspizza Mar 08, 2016

I had RCI come and get my equipment. They charged me almost $2000 to take the equipment out, then 30% of the auction sales. My equipment was probably worth about $15000 used. Their auction sold it for $9400, which after my fees, I will be taking home a whopping $5000 for $15000 in equipment.

Some of the items they took from my store weren't in the auction, and they don't respond to your attempts at telling them they basically stole your equipment or answer your calls.