Raza / Unlimited Calls To IndiaOver billing

I

They have a plan for unlimited calling to India but it is restricted up to 200 minutes per day. (50 cents / day ). On top of it i use 120-180 min per day but as per them i have used more than 200 minutes and also they do not give any message or signal for minutes used so far on that particular day.
They have charged me double and i request every customer of raza to be careful as they are cheater.

• Kh
    Khanpur Nov 19, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam
    I wasing using Raza Mobile Service in our Old Number +[protected] now i have changed Number +[protected] i want to use Raza Mobile Service on this New Number, So what i should do for this purpose please solve yhis issue .
    THANKS

• Gu
    Gurleen Kour Sep 19, 2018

I am trying to call to india and this [censored] is not even dialing my number.

Why the hell dont we chose rebtel then instead of these money makers.

• On
    Onifade Olusegun Aug 28, 2018

Hello, I have recharged online from Raza application and payment was removed from my account and it shows in my application payment history that money $10 is being credited but showing in the balance and can't be used, this is too bad.

Manjot Aug 20, 2018

I recently change my number. I tried to open the same account in the new number and it works. But when I trying to call to my home country they need an authorization number. Can you help that who can I get the authorization number. Because I do not know about it.

• Il
    Ilias Shaikh Feb 24, 2011

Do not get trapped in fake advertisement, they are useless.

• Il
    Ilias Shaikh Feb 24, 2011

Yes they over charge and do not respond to customer complaints