Rama Dealspurchased a product, a celestial telescope, what I received bore no resemblance to what I purchased

B Oct 31, 2018

I purchased a Celestial Telescope,
See below, what I received was a cheap childs telescope, it bore no relation to what I purchased from Rama Deals. I got hold of them, they agreed to refund me if I sent the telescope, using NZ postal tracking. I did this, it was sent on 9th September, according to the tracking, it has been delivered to the city in China they requested. I am still awaiting getting a refund, 6 weeks after I posted the dud telescope back.
This is the site

$99.99 $299.99
100 reviews
Quantity
Secure to Pay

Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time Offer!
Ships in 24 Hours. Delivered in 3 to 7 days
99% reviewers recommend this product
100% Money Back Guarantee

Makes A Perfect Gift!

Explore and observe the space in crystal clear view with Astronomical Refractoelescope. The device is equipped with fully multi-coated optic glass lens and with low, medium, high magnification eyepieces. This device is not only great for deep space observation but also ideal for detecting details in faint distant galaxies.

Technical Specifications:

1 x Tripod
1 x Erect Eyepiece

• Ro
    Robert Castor Nov 01, 2018

I ordered the same thing and had the same results. Still waiting for them to respond to let me know what they’re gonna do about it. Probably nothing