Ralph LaurenMens vest with broken zipper

G

This company has no warranty whatsoever. I bought a vest and after a few use zipper broke. When I called a customer service they said its not cover and no warranty. I will not buy anything from them no more. Zippers are poor quality and so customer service too. I am stuck with this lousy vest and broken zipper. I tried to speak with the manager and she said I must pay for defected zipper $50. I said its your responsibility to pay not mine. Where is your warranty ? She said good bye and hung up phone. No warranty no zipper no nothing. I lost my 200 dollars.