Raintree Vacation Club — 2nd request for special assesment
I just got the revised letter for the special assesment from RVC at the end of November. In the cover letter, there is mention of a Member Advisory Committee. Does anyone know where a list of these members might be located or how they were chosen - or if there truly is a committee? I was told I cannot access the RVC "members only" section because I have a B-share ownership. Is there a way to contact this "members committee"? I have a few comments/suggestions!
Also, B-Share members rules and regs section 1.2.3 has no wording indicating that special assesments may be charged. The wording doesn't even include the term "maintenance fee". It just says fees for use/upkeep of units.
I have never had problems with reservations or being "lied to" like a lot of the other postings. My vacations have always been great, but being charged a double maintenace fee in one year is a real hardship. The extra charge is what I would spend in airfare. It takes the amount I spend for a one week vacation well over the cost of an all inclusive package - in some cases 2 packages to the same resort towns!
If you pay the regular maintenance fee but not the special assesment, what are the consequences?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
More Raintree Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree - Special assessment 
- Raintree Vacation Club (RVC) - time share annual maintenance fees