Rainbow System — rainbow system/owner wouldn't return product within return period
My husband and I purchased the Rainbow System from the owner (Chad Hamilton) of Pure Air Systems on 8/15/2019. At the time we thought it was a good idea and it was kind of a snap decision. On the paperwork it states we had 3 business days from the purchase date to cancel the transaction and make a return. Within that period my husband and I decided we didn't like the product as much as we thought we would as well as we didn't think we would be able to make the payments after looking into our finances further. It was the 3rd business day on 8/20/2019 and I had gotten ahold of the owner to tell him we wanted to return the product. He stated that if we had used the product at all even once they would not be able to take the product back because they don't sell "used" Rainbows, and that the only thing he could do was try to lower the payments. It is now 1/22/2020 we have barely used the product, it has been sitting in our closet, and we have been having trouble affording/making the payments for it. Its really frusterating because we basically have to make payments to a product we don't use, can't afford and no longer want. I no longer have the text messages but I have attached the paperwork.
More Rainbow System Complaints & Reviews
- Rainbow - fraud and cheating 
- Rainbow - expensive piece of junk 
- Rainbow Air Purifier - scam 
- Rainbow - terrible product 
- Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner Lifetime Warranty - Full Of #$%^& - lifetime warranty is not free 
- Rainbow - exploit new recruits 
- Rainbow System - rainbow demo fraud 
- Rainbow - misleading sales person!
- Rainbow - overpriced piece of nk 
- Rainbow System - company