Raffaello NetworkProduct and service

A Jul 01, 2020

Well if you have been 14 days maybe you dont know that:
1. First order [protected]$) arrived in very bad conditions (dirty). That's why I had to make an exchange. They offered me the total refund or exchange them. I preferred to ya xchanged them and I made the following order.
2. That in my second order [protected]$) it included some women tods sneakers which by the way after a month waiting I logged in my account and realised they were out of stock (after the order was made) and NO ONE had contacted me to inform.
3. After 3 months waiting for the second order to arrive (this is the tods that came all dirty and another pair) I contact by whatsap and right after I receive an order cancellation... otherwise I should be still waiting.
4. Today, they are willing to refund the second order EXCLUDING THE first one, this is 331$ they are going to keep for themself.