Raffaello Network — awful company
I had purchased 2 pairs of the same Prada shoes in different colors. They were thong type sandals. Both pairs broke - the thong part came completely out of the sole (a clear defect in the design of the shoe itself). People do not expect to pay nearly $400 for a pair of shoes and then have them break. It was the first time I had worn one of the pairs. I returned the first pair (at my shipping cost of over $40) to Raffaello in Torino, Italy. They did refund me for these, however not the shipping cost. I returned the second pair however, I had already broken down the box the shoes came in. Because I do not have the box to return to Raffaello - they are refusing to refund me and are warning me not to try to work with my credit card company to try to get the money back from Raffaello. On top of this - their customer service is horrible to work with. I highly recommend to everyone - to never do business with Raffaello - I am out nearly $400 after shipping the broken shoes back to Raffaello in Italy. This company has lost any future business from me and many current or potential customers I will share this horrific experience with.
More Raffaello Network Complaints & Reviews
- Raffaello-network.com - raffaello network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website
- Raffaello Network - item never received but charged - fradulent
- Raffaello Network - fraudulent company
- Raffaello Network - lying about fake products.
- Raffaello Network - lack of customer service
- www.raffaello-network.com - the seller didn't provide the order
- Raffaello Network - terrible experience!
- raffaello networks - thanks giving scam
- Raffaello Network - hogan interactive shoes
- Raffaello-network.com - gifts never received