Race Trac — gas station, food store
12025 Gandy Blvd, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33702
My girlfriend were recreational bicycle. On Gandy bicycle and pedestrian trail near Gandy Bridge. My girlfriend was hungry and overheated from bike ride. I went in get her food and drink at Race Trac, a cubin sandwich and 2 cans of soft drinks. Came to $6.32
While food and drinks, a young male clerk said his manger sent him see what we were doing. We eating a Cuban sandwich and drinking soft drinks. We were overheated and found a place along the side of Gas and store, a shade place. We had not been there more than 5 minutes. He said he wanted to know what we doing because where we sitting. I said if they don't want people not be where we at they should post a no treaspass sign. I said to him you are harassing us. We got and started to leave prior to him making any comments. We were half way from there door to pedestrians / bike trail. I told him I will not come back to there store again. He said leave now, in angry tone.
I not hobo, I live on Gandy Blvd near the store, I had not been to that store in years. I was harassed because I was on bicycle. There is lot of people that going be on bicycle or walking. The store should provide a outdoor picnic table with shade for its customers that utilize the pedestrian and bike trail. There employees should not be quick to assuming that someone is a hobo. I was harassing any other customers in any way.
More Race Trac Complaints & Reviews
- RaceTrac Gas And Store (Convenience Variety) - overcharging 
- RaceTrac - marlboro cigarettes promotion
- RaceTrac - unauthorized credit card charges 
- RaceTrac - customer service 
- RaceTrac - fried chicken sandwich that was in the warmers
- RaceTrac - store management please address the decline in customer service
- RaceTrac - store transaction gone wrong 
- RaceTrac Store 240, 7801 Crowley Rd, Ft Worth, TX 76123 - employee's comment and rudeness caused a threatening scenario for myself
- RaceTrac - racetrac state road 84 fort lauderdale
- RaceTrac - hiring