The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Quicken Loans — unauthorized billing!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had decided not to go ahead with a loan and tried to contact avi waldman with quicken and loans the very next day. He wouldn't take my call and when I contacted customer relations his coworker talked to me so my recording would not be on his phone... Two days later $300 dollars was taken off my checking account. I had told them not to withdraw The money from my account more once on that call. I told them that was the the main reason for the call.
After contacting customer relations he had to answer my call. He was a poor excuse for a representative of this company. He was very insulting and told me I still had to pay for the credit reports. I am still waiting for a refund.
They advertise free consultations and the last time I looked You have three days to cancel a loan.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - misleading sales tactics