Menu

J
Author of the complaint
3:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

5 years ago I had recommended quicken loans to hundreds of individuals who were in the process of buying homes in my area. And then I went to use the company for a refinance. After taking a half-day off from work to show my home to an appraiser, nothing was happening. I contacted quicken who told me that it was waiting for the appraisal. When I had escorted the appraiser through my home he had given me his business card, so I called him and asked why he had not sent his appraisal to the company. He informed me that my loan officer had told him not to send it in and that they were no longer going to use him. Then my loan officer called me to scheduale a second appraisal which occurred as quickly as possible but which cost me another 1/2 days work. When the new appraisal was delivered, my loan officee called me to tell me that the rate locked in had expired because she ordered the new appraisal and that quicken would not honor the lock I had been given. She write into my account that the rate expired because the first appraisal was never received but never mentioned that she had cancelled it. Having gone to school in michigan I had thought that the company was honest to ist customer but I know know better. Please go with an honest company, not quicken or as it changes its names to avoid its continual frauds, rocket mortgage!

More Quicken Loans complaints & reviews