Menu
Quadient (formerly Neopost)
reviews & complaints

Quadient (formerly Neopost)
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

23 complaints
4 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Quadient (formerly Neopost). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
11:17 pm

Quadient (formerly Neopost) - Customer service, equipment, billing issues

Neopost knows that when it comes to mailing solutions, the market's pretty limited. When we switched from Pitney Bowes (with whose service we were entirely unimpressed) we thought we were stepping up. Not so. Since the beginning, when we leased a postage machine and folder/inserter, we've had nothing but problems and headaches. It's gotten so bad that we actually considered going back to licking stamps. Billing issues, equipment failures, poor customer service and a completely unresponsive leadership, we cannot wait until our lease expires. The only person who seems to care a whit about anything is the service Manager, who is excellent. Avoid doing business with this poorly run company.

Hide full review
U
Jul 09, 2014 6:10 am

Easily the worst company I have ever done business with.

F
Sep 10, 2013 6:10 am

Our new Neopost contract comes with rate protection in the agreement. I keep getting billed for the service even though my contract shows no charge for the service. I wish they could get their act together and stop billing me.

K
Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

We have problems at times connecting to there service, this time, we have been locked out for 3 days now, called neotec 4 times, they said to unplug, re-credit, hit zero to unlock or "audit" to clear the lock out, neotec insisits it's our fax line, (but we tried to connect on 2 totally different dedicated fax lines that have been sending & receiving faxes for same 3 days, but yet, we still can't connect to neo post) neo post say's we have to call our postage meter tech, called the postage meter tech, & he say's he is inandated with these kind of calls on how people can't connect with neo post. & are getting locked out for days at a time (tech says this always happens in the 4th week of the month & not to d/l mail at this time due to the headaches it's causing alot of people
- up to 3 days. So what postage meter guys said, came true as it's been 3 days now & (3 hours of unplugging machine, zeroing out re:credit, & calling neo post) - how frustrating it is to deal with someone that keeps blaming the machines (postage machine tech said how can everyones machines all of a sudden be breaking down all at once (and always during the last week of the month) then all the postage machines start working again - neo posts reply when this comment was mentioned was, i haven't had any complaint calls today about anyone not being able to connect. Wow... very frustrating.

A

Very poor customer service! Operations director Aaron Steeves is very unprofessional, has no idea how to legitimate customer concerns. We have purchased Hasler WJ 185 after talking to sales person that this would the best fit for our kind of business. The economy slowed our operations and we did not use the machine to capacity. After completion of our first year we got an error on the machine that our ink cartridge has expired even though 85% of the ink was still in the cartridge. We called National Mailing System and explained the situation and learnt that there is no way to reprogram the cartridge. I decided to talk to NMS and finally reached the OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (who was more interested to impress me with his title instead of addressing the issue) I repeatedly expressed my concern that every year we barely use 1/10 of the cartridge before we need to replace it. Mr. Steeves was rude and refused to address the question and asked us to contact Neopost. After inquiry, we learned that NMS has been purchased by Neopost. NMS/Neopost enjoys the monopoly with no regard to customer service or better business practices since there is no competition in the market. I was very surprised that an international company like Neopost has an unprofessional person like Aaron Steeves as an Operations Director in the Washington metro area.

Quadient (formerly Neopost) - customer service

THIS COMPANY IS DECEPTIVE IN THEIR PRACTICES. THEY DID NOT DELIVER THE GOODS THAT I ORDERED . THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANYONE TO RESPOND TO US. I EVEN WROTE TO THE CEO OF THE COMPANY WITH NO RESPONSE. I HAVE EMAILED THEM WITH NO RESPONSE AND TRIED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS AND GAVE UP AFTER BEING ON HOLD FOR OVER 20 MINUTES SEVERAL TIMES. THE SALESMAN I DEALT WITH WAS A WEAZLE. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN IT COMES TO POSTAGE HANDLING WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF CHOICES. MAYBE IT'S FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Hide full review
V
8:33 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Quadient (formerly Neopost) - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund

In Summer 2008, we decided to rent a postage meter from Neopost. The meter kept deducting money from our postage account without printing a postage label. When I asked for a refund on the $16 in postage the machine ate, they ignored me. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint, and Neopost ignored that too! Finally, from not getting what we paid for--a...

Quadient (formerly Neopost) contacts